• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Brienne DEAD
Tormund DEAD
Greyworm DEAD
Tyrion DEAD
Night's Watch Dude DEAD
Davos SUPER DEAD

true, they did make a point of showing the tide of ice not flowing to/surrounding Winterfell in the intro

I think this episode put to rest the Bran= Night King theory, guess all those spoilers I read last year were wrong.

They seem to be going out of there way to not use the dragons. Like they have to stay close....but not too close. If the dragons survive, they could make short work of Cersei.

Did the show do much about the Sandor/Sansa stuff early on? The books made a big thing about it, but can't remember if the show did as well, otherwise it would seem odd to not do their reunion.

OMG did you see Ghost, he is there and not forgotten like Edmure Tully and the Reeds.

Sam kills a White Walker, gets a gf and his friends still bust his chops.

Brienne DEAD
Tormund DEAD
Greyworm DEAD
Tyrion DEAD
Night's Watch Dude DEAD
Davos SUPER DEAD

Tormund, Greyworm, Night's Watch Dude, and Davos agreed. Likely agree about Brienne - I think Tyrion survives the entire show.

Davos will die in the crypts trying to save the little girl who reminds him of Shireen from the Starks who rise up from the dead.

I think Jamie dies but not in the battle against the White Walkers. There's more narrative work to be done re: Cersei/Bronn

Got is just filler time anyway, delaying the far superior Barry's start time by an hour.

I don't think Jamie's story ends at the hands of a white walker. But what do I know.

think Cersei comes and saves the day and/or bran wargs into something v important in next ep

They seem to be going out of there way to not use the dragons. Like they have to stay close....but not too close. If the dragons survive, they could make short work of Cersei.

In reality, the battle for WF would all center on the dragon-on-dragon aerial battle. Whoever wins that is going to have a huge advantage, regardless of how many catapults the other side has.

Tormund, Greyworm, Night's Watch Dude, and Davos agreed. Likely agree about Brienne - I think Tyrion survives the entire show.

Davos will die in the crypts trying to save the little girl who reminds him of Shireen from the Starks who rise up from the dead.

I think Bronn kills Tyrion in a final declaration that he his nothing more than a sell sword.

As much as I keep thinking Jamie is going to die against the white walkers, I keep going back to "little brother" killing Cersie.

Maybe Dany dies and Jon jumps on another dragon and saves the day, thus tidying up that conflict with 3 eps left to focus on Cersei. Winterfell would accept Jon as king of the north again, plus his claim to the Iron Throne undermines Cersei’s. But then again, we still have Barathian Boy the Arya Fucker, so who knows? I’m just planning to buckle up and enjoy the ride. Stoked for next week’s episode and enjoyed this last one.

Gendry is not going to be king of anything except a Sword in the Chest or Head Being Cut Off

i'm doubting a character with a Valyrian blade will die against the Walkers. It's possible Mormont dies b/c his plot-usefulness has run thin I think Brienne dies in some sort of personal defense of Sansa in the battle against Cersei

oh yea, Theon defs DEAD so is Beric DEAD

Tyrion just got a reprieve from Dany so he gone

I feel like they missed a chance for Dany to look at Jon and say "I guess that makes me your fucking Aunt"

SIGN ME UP to be a writer next season

Back