• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

I feel like I just watched an hour long fan fiction.

There appear to be WAY more white walkers than I thought. Looked like the entire front line. I thought there were like 10ish.

Also remember that time Jamie said he wanted to die in the arms of the woman he loved? He definitely dying in Briennes arms

Last week felt a lot like last season, rushing to and fro trying to cram in too much, too fast.

This week felt much more like GoT of old. They took their time and as a result the episode had a lot more emotional gravitas. Did a much better job of tapping into the enormity/despair of what's coming. While last week's episode felt disappointing but necessary, this one just felt good and didn't leave me wishing that something major had happened plot wise to give it some oomph. Which is a strange feeling because some major stuff did get some exposition last week.

The only thing that continues to feel weird is the Dany/Jon line, which is super important -- but the treatment of it makes me feel like what's going on with the rest of the characters has more weight.

The only thing that continues to feel weird is the Dany/Jon line, which is super important -- but the treatment of it makes me feel like what's going on with the rest of the characters has more weight.

Probably because most of their dialogue is just exposition.

“I’m stating this obvious fact that both of us instantly realize, but needs to be spelled out for the watchers who don’t read internet recaps”.

Probably because most of their dialogue is just exposition.

“I’m stating this obvious fact that both of us instantly realize, but needs to be spelled out for the watchers who don’t read internet recaps”.

Are either Kit Harrington or Emilia Clarke good actors?

NK raising the dead from the crypts seems to carry a high probability at this point. Whole lot of foreshadowing with that last night combined with Arya fighting in the crypts in the trailer.

Back