• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

also read a theory he's headed to KL since we didn't see them all ep and they're waiting on the big battle up north so prob not prepared at all. apparently Bran saw some vision a few seasons ago of a ruined throne room with a dragon flying overhead which everyone assumed to be Dany.

Dany had the vision of the snow throne room while in the warlock tower as well, season 2 I believe

KL is nothing to the night King. Citadel is where it's at if he wants to destroy mankind's history.

Wasn't Sansa just crowing about how the army of the Vale won the Battle of the Bastards for John, and she brought the largest army to the North? Looking at the little blocks behind the Falcon of Arryn, it doesn't look like a very big army. Also, where did all these Stark forces come from? The Northern armies were pretty much wiped out in the Battle of the Bastards? Its not like many Boltons or their men were left alive. I am very confused be the size of the living forces on this map.

lz059zqk4qt21.jpg

KL is nothing to the night King. Citadel is where it's at if he wants to destroy mankind's history.

Citadel then KL. We find out at the end of the episode after they hold off the invasion at WF. Then they race to get to KL to fight him there.

Wasn't Sansa just crowing about how the army of the Vale won the Battle of the Bastards for John, and she brought the largest army to the North? Looking at the little blocks behind the Falcon of Arryn, it doesn't look like a very big army. Also, where did all these Stark forces come from? The Northern armies were pretty much wiped out in the Battle of the Bastards? Its not like many Boltons or their men were left alive. I am very confused be the size of the living forces on this map.

lz059zqk4qt21.jpg

maybe some of those armies of the Vale swore allegiance to the Starks and were folded into the Stark blocks vs the actual standing Army of Arryn

Brienne said she's leading the left flank, who's leading the right? Jon? Jorah?

Jorah was shown on horseback with the Dothraki leaving Winterfell, so I assume he is leading one of the cavalry regiments. The preview of this week's show has Jon on foot outside the gates, so I think he is leading the right flank.

At first I was like, "jesus, you're in a castle, it's 101 to use the fortress in your defense." But then I was all, "hrm, I imagine that doesn't work as well when it's a hoard of undead with a zombie dragon."

lz059zqk4qt21.jpg

You're definitely overthinking the Risk board.

Jon was also at the tree with bran and Theon it looked like.

I thought that tree was outside the winterfell walls based on the books (admittedly been a while since I read them) but with the updated castle this year it’s within the walls

At first I was like, "jesus, you're in a castle, it's 101 to use the fortress in your defense." But then I was all, "hrm, I imagine that doesn't work as well when it's a hoard of undead with a zombie dragon."

Yeah you always have the draw the line somewhere outside the castle to start with anyways or you get stuck in a siege eventually

Jon was also at the tree with bran and Theon it looked like.

I thought that tree was outside the winterfell walls based on the books (admittedly been a while since I read them) but with the updated castle this year it’s within the walls

Pretty sure the godswood is smack in the middle of winterfell on the books. The show winterfell is missing the inner wall too.

ya think theon will turn Bran into a walker to save his life? What is dead may never die.

4uvDGDm.gif

Back