• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Maybe that's why HBO was playing I Am Legend a couple of months ago.

y6vx41oqifu21.jpg

odds the hound gets resurrected by the lord of light?

I am legit nervous for tonight.

I also had a dream the other night about how the series wrapped up. When I woke I thought it was pretty good and meant to write it down but I have since forgotten

Gotta pause an take a breather. 50 more minutes of this may kill me. What a waste of the Dothraki though.

My heart was about to explode for the full buck twenty five. Didn’t know what was going on in the first bit cause it was so dark, but damn

Somehow like every one of the regular soldiers died, but very few major characters. That’s convenient. I also thought it was pretty obvious when Melisandre told Arya (again) that she’d kill people with blue eyes that she’d be the one to kill the Night King. Still an epic episode though.

Cersei was right all along.

Episode was awesome. Really disappointed at the whole NK’s motivation and backstory though.

Back