• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

I guess since he just been made Commander of all forces Grey Worm wasn't thinking about protecting Dany's person, but somebody sure dropped the ball by just leaving her completely alone in the throne room

I guess since he just been made Commander of all forces Grey Worm wasn't thinking about protecting Dany's person, but somebody sure dropped the ball by just leaving her completely alone in the throne room

my favorite juxtaposition was that they took Jon's sword and knife away from him when visiting Tyrion, the prisoner, but not a single Unsullied was there to check him for weapons going to see Dany.

and good job, good effort, Drogon

Did you people ever stop to think that maybe Drogon had remorse about what Dany made him do to King's Landing? Like maybe there was an internal conflict going on there? Why else would you bury yourself in ash? I think the melting of the iron throne was an expression of the guilt and torment he was feeling.

No, you people didn't even think about that.

Heathens.

“Look guys I appreciate the nomination, I’m really honored, but about “Bran the Broken” can we try and top that? I have knowledge of all human achievement and history and the power to warg into man and beast so let’s make a nickname along those kinds of lines rather than a constant reminder that your dipshit brother shoved me out a window”

Did you people ever stop to think that maybe Drogon had remorse about what Dany made him do to King's Landing? Like maybe there was an internal conflict going on there? Why else would you bury yourself in ash? I think the melting of the iron throne was an expression of the guilt and torment he was feeling.

No, you people didn't even think about that.

Heathens.
Dang.

My bad, drogon.

so did it start snowing there in KL eventually? seems like it was ash at first but then they showed the clouds and it seemed like it transitioned to snow.

I was thinking about this. At first I thought it was the only time in Westeros she was by herself (when not on a dragon). But then I realized the only time she isn't with guards or advisors is when she is with Jon. I think Unsullied knew she and Jon were knocking boots and thus no care when he is in there (but still a major oversight on their part, especially after Jon challenged Greyworm a few times)

my favorite juxtaposition was that they took Jon's sword and knife away from him when visiting Tyrion, the prisoner, but not a single Unsullied was there to check him for weapons going to see Dany.

Doesn’t seem that odd. You don’t disarm before visiting prisoners due to the safety of the prisoner.

Nobody had a reason to think Jon would hurt Dany.

i don't think it's that weird that they would trust Jon with Dany. He's Jon Snow, ex-Warden of the North, consort of the Queen and legitimizer of her power on Westeros who has given her entourage zero reasons to worry about assassination

her asking her guards to strip his weapons would be strange

Last edited:
God damn. Man...that's the definition of a fucking travesty. I'm done.

GRRM, I know you'll do better. It's your way to do better.

Saying you are done with a show after watching the series finale is pretty badass.
:eyeroll

Back