• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

The irony is, Ramsay has been hurting what would be Stark enemies if Robb were still alive. He has tortured Theon who overthrew Winterfell, killed Roose Bolton who sold him out at the Red Wedding, and let his dogs eat one of the Frey girls. My only real grudge against Ramsay is that he defeated Stannis: The One True King. But that has more to do with my personal gripe about how the show just skipped over The Battle On the Frozen Lake. That was the primary story line I was looking forward to in The Winds of Winter. Also, just despicable if Stannis is dead and they didn't even show it. A small part of me is still holding out that Brienne didn't do it.

Also, the only thing I didn't like about last week's episode was when Sansa almost cried as Theon said he was leaving. There would be absolutely nothing him or any Greyjoy could do to atone for what he and his family did to the Starks.
Could Stannis be "the gift" Ramsay receives in this episode, per the preview?
Or, is it Rickon? I guess we'll know in a half hour.

Not a lot of action but lots of big storylines going forward from that episode.

Sad they strung out Tower of Joy for future episodes.

So did John Snow walk out back through the wall to the north or through the south? I mean, it looked like the tunnel that goes north, but they aren't in the habit of just keeping that open and it's not like there's much out there for him other than bad guys (and his brother, which he doesn't yet know about).

Back