• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

This.

16LmxC3.jpg

Nobody has mentioned the worst thing Joffrey did, which was basically parade Sansa in front of her dead relatives/friends heads and then make her condemn them

But ya Ramsey probably takes the cake

Also, Joff did nice things, like letting the knight drink as much wine as he could!

Ramsay's a sick bastard, but Joffrey is little douchey shit, I like Ramsay better.

Joffrey also had his jester's tongue cut off for telling a joke he didn't find funny.

Ramsay's a sick bastard, but Joffrey is little douchey shit, I like Ramsay better.

The irony is, Ramsay has been hurting what would be Stark enemies if Robb were still alive. He has tortured Theon who overthrew Winterfell, killed Roose Bolton who sold him out at the Red Wedding, and let his dogs eat one of the Frey girls. My only real grudge against Ramsay is that he defeated Stannis: The One True King. But that has more to do with my personal gripe about how the show just skipped over The Battle On the Frozen Lake. That was the primary story line I was looking forward to in The Winds of Winter. Also, just despicable if Stannis is dead and they didn't even show it. A small part of me is still holding out that Brienne didn't do it.

Also, the only thing I didn't like about last week's episode was when Sansa almost cried as Theon said he was leaving. There would be absolutely nothing him or any Greyjoy could do to atone for what he and his family did to the Starks.

Last edited:
He helped her escape from a man that was raping her every night, I think in the moment she can be a little sad to see him go.

Any argument about Joffrey vs Ramsay has to take into account how much of a whimpering cunt Joffrey was any time he was challenged or knocked down a peg or two.

Not sure how that affects peoples' views of the two, but when Ramsay was threatened, he killed his own father.

Ramsay is like a perfected version of Joffrey in terms of sadism and competence.

I found Joffrey entertaining whereas Ramsay's monotonous villainy sort of bores me in its repetition but that's because others were around to put him in his place on occasion.

Ramsay is like a perfected version of Joffrey in terms of sadism and competence.

I found Joffrey entertaining whereas Ramsay's monotonous villainy sort of bores me in its repetition but that's because others were around to put him in his place on occasion.

Joffrey also killed a prostitute with a cross bow for pleasure. Essentially GOT isn't exactly filled with likable characters at the moment.

I still think you have to give the nod to Ramsay. Feeding a baby to a dog, raping Sansa, and castrating Theon are all way worse than anything Joffrey did.

Tying up a prostitite and using her as a crossbolt target is not great. Ramsay at least fights his own battles. I agree that he comes off as more evil though. Still, really splitting hairs.

The Hound murdered him. Joff did order that Robert's bastards all be executed including newborns.

It happened because of the play fight that Joff interrupted. So he was a part of it. Don't know if he had an involvement in the murder though.

Back