• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Bumping this thread because I really don't want to open the other one and find some book spoiler that I don't need or want to know.

We are pretty much past where the books are in the show I believe (I haven't read the books). Looking at the other one has been fine for me.

There are still a few spoilers that could happen but they are relatively minor.

No book spoilers can actually mean book spoilers, too, for those of us who haven't read but might want to, not just show spoilers based on the book. I appreciate having this thread, anyway.

The other thread is full of speculation too, lots of it based on events/characters in the books.

That's fair. I just meant there aren't any "ZOMG GET READY JON SNOW IS GONNA DIE" type moments left from the books.

My sister and I are discussing: who is worse, Joffrey or Ramsay?

I'm leaning Ramsay right now since it's all so fresh in my mind, but I'd have to go refresh my memory on all the awful things Joffrey did.

Joffrey didn't kill a woman and her newborn baby with dogs.

Advantage: Ramsey.

From memory:

Joffrey - beheaded Ned, put Sansa's maid up on a pike, shot a prostitute with a crossbow
Ramsey - oh god don't make me list it

What he did to the hoohas was pretty gruesome. Also, killed Ned Stark.

They are the same type of effed up sadist. Points in favor of Ramsey 1 - Joff was actually dumber 2 - joff was just starting to grow into his special brand of terrible. A few more years and he would have rivaled him. Maybe even worse as a king.

he had his dogs EAT A BABY like they were just common dingos

The ultimate ending of Ramsey better involve Theon taking a shit in his mouth. Anything less will be too good a death for that fucker.

Back