• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

i generally hate all the magic stuff (white walkers, lord of light, many faced gods, stupid bran stark plotline), but the battle scene was cool.

Last edited:
Is it safe to say that winter is here? Good God what an episode!

i generally hate all the magic stuff (white walkers, lord of light, many faced gods, stupid bran stark plotline), but the battle scene was cool.

This seems like it will be the entire end game for the series.

Damn.

I'm a little terrified of a white walker GIANT. I wonder if there are any. Hope that giant can swim!

Damn.

I'm a little terrified of a white walker GIANT. I wonder if there are any. Hope that giant can swim!

That would be nuts. I always find it a bit eerie when characters we know or get to know turn into white walkers

Like now a couple of the wildling elders are walkers.

Awesome episode. Neil Fingleton is now my favorite tarhole ever. Need to give him a big tree trunk made of valyrian steel.

the white walker's are different from the zombies. i don't think you can turn into a white walker. they animate your corpse. it really kicks it up a few notches to make the zombies fast and able to use weapons.

a god episode. the end made me laugh out loud when john snow is standing in the boat staring at the shore while it slow floats away. then they pull back and his boat is 10 feet from shore. those night's watch guys that weren't rowing like crazy are getting latrine duty.

Good stuff tonight..
e4bd645a231810d7feed8aaeb801729c.jpg

I think this is appropriate as well:

mafwy.jpg
[/url]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/IMG]

why are the westeros peeps so afraid of the white walkers anyway. didn't they defeat them centuries ago? should be a cinch with the improved technology. it's like if people today were freaking out because smallpox is coming.

also yall need to get on the roose bolton train. he's a poor man's tywin. a shame that he's ostensibly gonna have to go against my boi stannis.

why are the westeros peeps so afraid of the white walkers anyway. didn't they defeat them centuries ago? should be a cinch with the improved technology. it's like if people today were freaking out because smallpox is coming.

they did but no one in westeros believes it was more than stories. it was also with the help of the bros bran went to find and magic and sh!t. the night's watch can't even man the entire wall (three castles with a bunch empty and crumbling).

Why would the Wildlings spend so much energy going over the wall when they could build some boats and float right past it? They have trees to build some sort of boats, the Nights Watch does not appear to have a Navy.

Back