• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

I should know better than to assume anything about the show, but I can't see finishing this season without Stannis and the Boltons clashing over Winterfell, nor leaving Margery and Cersei in the dungeons. And I expect that we'll see Arya and Meryn Trant again too.

11407145_10155711700035440_6519627373756781409_n.jpg

Wow. There might not be anyone left after tonight.

Why doesn't Martin just write a fucking slasher film?

I mean really.

This was not one of my favorite episodes. To build up Stannis, have him make that ultimate sacrifice and literally just end it in 30 seconds of screen time is a joke. Why did Melisandre act so gung ho, and then the second he walks away from her she takes off? So dumb.

And to try to make Cersei the victim...blah...she had all of one walk down the street to suffer and now she's got an undead monster to kick some ass for her.

I'm over the whole Arya story...just boring.

Shit episode...which means everyone else will love it.

I liked the episode. Finally, Theon does right.

Stannis Had just given up. He lost his daughter, his wife, his priestess and his army.

Damn, I think I'm rooting for the White Walkers at this point.

I really liked the pan out shot of the Bolton horses converging on Stannis's Army.

Back