• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Games today

Rough day.

Chris you have a sick camera, what kind is it?

This has to go down as one of the best finishes I've seen in awhile. TD to win salted by recovering a squib kick.

Gotta love it for Baylor fans. I remember that great Friday nighter against TCU to start the year.

That has to be the drive of the year, I don't know there have been some great ones, but WOW RGIII for heisman!!!!!

It is gonna suck going to work on Monday. EVERYONE is gonna be pissed. And since I don't have a dog in the fight, I'm just as bad as an ISU or Baylor fan.

RG3 is one of my favorite college QBs ever, he is so freaking good. Give that guy the Heisman.

So to recap the last hour or so: Craziness at the end of Vandy-Tenn to open, then the bizarre UVA-FSU conclusion followed by a great end to the SC-Oregon game and closing with Baylor's great last few seconds win over OU. And here I thought it would be a slow night of college football.

6DMBz.jpg

s4U8F.jpg

7wV1l.jpg

o8fst.jpg

9Q8P5.jpg

Why the fuck did you feel the need to post these pics?

Wow. Just wow. BCS is totally screwed now. What a finish by Baylor!

So to recap the last hour or so: Craziness at the end of Vandy-Tenn to open, then the bizarre UVA-FSU conclusion followed by a great end to the SC-Oregon game and closing with Baylor's great last few seconds win over OU. And here I thought it would be a slow night of college football.

What about State destroying Clemson? That was nuts.

RG3 is one of my favorite college QBs ever, he is so freaking good. Give that guy the Heisman.

Damn straight, he was awesome on the final drive with the great scrambles, avoiding sacks, and money throws. Totally awesome!!!

Back