• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Games today

Why the fuck did you feel the need to post these pics?
Cause RGIII is a beast.
iowfrg2.gif

Wow. Just wow. BCS is totally screwed now. What a finish by Baylor!

Why is it totally screwed? The guys who run the BCS are probably tickled pink with all of this. They just need LSU to win out (not east - two ranked teams await) and for Bama to beat Auburn (on the road for Bama - not easy) and no one will question the title game. In fact, they are now rooting for Oklahoma to take out Okie State just to solidify that title game. Today was a great day for those who support the BCS.

Some Hokie dumbass on Twitter is seriously discussing VT's BCS title game chances. Dude, get a fucking grip. How about beating UVa first, then winning the ACCCG...and of course, you still won't be close.

No, that was something that irked me to no end while sitting in Groves this afternoon!

It was bittersweet for me, I was happy to see Clemson lose, but it should have fucking happened last week. Damn our pussy coaching staff. We were 1 score away from another ACC Championship game.

Some Hokie dumbass on Twitter is seriously discussing VT's BCS title game chances. Dude, get a fucking grip. How about beating UVa first, then winning the ACCCG...and of course, you still won't be close.
...not that far-fetched.

They will be ranked #4 tomorrow. Arkansas plays LSU so they will be 3rd if they win out. All they would need is Auburn to beat Alabama. Alabama struggled for 3 quarters against Georgia Southern today and the game is in Auburn.

They could also make it there if the winner of LSU vs Arkansas loses to Georgia in the SEC Championship Game.

They will be 3rd in the standings after next week...

Why is it totally screwed? The guys who run the BCS are probably tickled pink with all of this. They just need LSU to win out (not east - two ranked teams await) and for Bama to beat Auburn (on the road for Bama - not easy) and no one will question the title game. In fact, they are now rooting for Oklahoma to take out Okie State just to solidify that title game. Today was a great day for those who support the BCS.

So if Alabama loses to Auburn who would we be looking at against LSU?

Dolphins fan myself. Looks like Luck is out of the question. :tear:

Yes, it saddens me too. But Indianapolis is bad on a whole other level. No way we catch them and get Luck. So we've got to start thinking about the next best choice.

Yeah, and I probably shouldn't say irked. Just surprised.

Clemson is going to go out losing 4 straight. State, South Carolina, VT/UVA winner and the Peach Bowl (though I guess they'd lose iut on the Peach if they drop 3 straight). Dabo Dabo Dabo.

It was bittersweet for me, I was happy to see Clemson lose, but it should have fucking happened last week. Damn our pussy coaching staff. We were 1 score away from another ACC Championship game.

So if Alabama loses to Auburn who would we be looking at against LSU?

Quite frankly I think that is a much bigger if than whether LSU manages to win against Arkansas and Georgia. Alabama's defense is not going to concede a lot of points against an Auburn team that is fairly one dimensional. If they take care of the ball they should win with their typical grind it out performance.

Anyway, IF Alabama loses and IF LSU wins out, who the fuck is going to give LSU a game anyway? Rest assured there will probably be a one loss team out there who can serve as the sacrificial lamb.

Wow. Just, well, wow. What a play. RG3 also takes a bit of a cheap shot to the head by the OU lineman. Fuck you, dude. Nothing better than whiny, crotchety Bob Stoops losing. Yet again.

Back