• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Frankly all the makeup options suck out loud at this point

Fuck Texas A&M, fucking losers

Give me UF in a heartbeat if they'd be granted a waiver to play in a second bowl game. IMHO, our best outcome would be for UCF to beat the shit out of UF tomorrow who then wants redemption, agrees to play in a second bowl game to only then have Wake curb stomp them in front of a sold out home crowd.

I’m sure this has nothing to do with less than ideal coaching turnover and player transfer situations at A&M. Nothing at all.

I'd like a shot at UCF. That fake natty they celebrate is enough reason to want to beat the piss out of them.

Outside of an HBCU that would really appreciate a $5.3M payday, see if one of the teams playing this week would like a second game. No different that the 1 week turnaround during the season.

Kent State
Wyoming
UTSA
San Diego State
Army....maybe not them
Mizzou
North Texas
Miami OH
UCF
Florida
Memphis
Hawaii
GA State
Ball State

FAMU would be fun. Good crowd. Great band. Great story and a lot of pub for both schools.

Give me UF in a heartbeat if they'd be granted a waiver to play in a second bowl game. IMHO, our best outcome would be for UCF to beat the shit out of UF tomorrow who then wants redemption, agrees to play in a second bowl game to only then have Wake curb stomp them in front of a sold out home crowd.

You can get that thought out of your head. Emory Jones is starting at QB and is already in the transfer portal. The other QB, Anthony Richardson, is recovering from surgery.

Florida already said they wouldn’t be interested

If Missouri has any players healthy after playing Army, I could see them as an option to replace another SEC team.

Apparently Currie has said that 4 teams have reached out and offered to be replacements

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M - A&M Pulls out, Gator Bowl Looking for Replacement

Will A&M get sued? By Wake? Taxslayer? ESPN?

Last edited:

Back