• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Gonna need to get over the Clemson hump next year just to get into the ACC CG.

1) we get Clemson at home next year and 2) we lost to them this year and still made the ACCCG. Why can’t it happen again next year?

How many events have you been to at the Seawalk Pavilion?

How many events have you been to at TIAA Bank Field?

How many of those events were in the Club Seating section?

I’m literally 500 yards from the Pavilion. If it’s too crowded we just won’t go to the free event that’s walking distance.

I’m about to head down to the beach and play with my kids. Are there any other parenting decisions you’d like to make for me while I’m down there?

Yes, get them vaccinated and don’t let them grow up as Panthers fans.

1) we get Clemson at home next year and 2) we lost to them this year and still made the ACCCG. Why can’t it happen again next year?

The answer to the second question is probably that Clemson's schedule is easier next year -- they get State at home and Miami at home in their non-division crossover, as opposed to the toughest possible matchup in @ Pitt this year.

I doubt they lose twice in conference to teams not named Wake in 2022, if it does happen then their downward spiral is very real

The answer to the second question is probably that Clemson's schedule is easier next year -- they get State at home and Miami at home in their non-division crossover, as opposed to the toughest possible matchup in @ Pitt this year.

I doubt they lose twice in conference to teams not named Wake in 2022, if it does happen then their downward spiral is very real

But they have to play @Wake on the road instead of getting us at home. Bigger game than State.

Agreed, just saying that we're very unlikely to win the division without beating them.

It'll be a huge one whenever it happens. I wish it was in an hour, I'm already psyched

Last edited:
Decisive win in the Gator Bowl, 11 win season. Special year. Cant wait for next season.

Also we went 7-0 in conference against non-Clemson teams. I doubt we go 4-0 on the road and 7-0 overall outside that game so we’ve got to have it.

Great time. Great seeing many of y’all! Perfect day except for being hot as fuck. Go Deacs!

Also we went 7-0 in conference against non-Clemson teams. I doubt we go 4-0 on the road and 7-0 overall outside that game so we’ve got to have it.

I don’t know what FSU has back next year, but I don’t like FSU and State on the road next year., particularly a Leary led State team.

If we're gonna be a great football program we gotta continue to improve especially on defense but both sides of the ball had deficiencies that we gotta shore up

Had a great time at the game-- good WF crowd, and except for heat in 3rd quarter, was just excellent. Proud of our Deacs-- they played hard and won convincingly. Bowl games are all about rewarding teams who have put in the work to win. Was also proud of the way the team rallied around Mora when he was injured. Much more could be said, but great win for a very good team.

Fabulous season. Must fix the defense but Clawson fully realizes that. Can't wait til the spring game!!

Btw. The call on Smenda may have been the worst call of the entire year. Horrendous.

What a game. Winning is so much more fun than losing. Had a blast partying with y'all last night.

Game was so fun but so so hot.

Smenda call the most ridiculous I've ever seen.

Solid game, great season. Happy for the guys. Enjoyed defensive coordinator Dave Clawson.

Word from someone on the team is the Mora injury was a dislocated ankle.

Back