• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

While we've got nothing else to talk about, anyone staying downtown after the game for the fireworks or doing the 5k on new year's day? I still don't even have tickets, but figure if we make it more of a long weekend type thing with the beachfront stuff the night before and NYE festivities after it might make up for a less thrilling game.

I hated when Clawson said flowers to the sick and wounded of A and M. This is a fucking joke. I don't believe a word out of Fisher's mouth. And in the coming months the truth will come out. The prima Donna SEC. I aint got time for Wake Forest. I'm on vacation.

Text from my guy:

"It is going to by Illlinois, pending NCAA approval. When are you arriving with your big stack of money, that's all we care about here on the 1st tee."

I hated when Clawson said flowers to the sick and wounded of A and M. This is a fucking joke. I don't believe a word out of Fisher's mouth. And in the coming months the truth will come out. The prima Donna SEC. I aint got time for Wake Forest. I'm on vacation.

The whole conference should be shamed for this. “It just means more.” Yet you willingly sit out a major bowl game because no one on your team wants to play.

At Wake Forest, we still care about the ACC tournament and cute non New Year's 6 bowl games.

The horrible reality for us is no one else really does.

At Wake Forest, we still care about the ACC tournament and cute non New Year's 6 bowl games.

Most schools care. The only ones that don’t are those in perennial running for the playoffs or those that are delusional and think they should be like TAMU.

WF shows up when the party is over.

Most schools care. The only ones that don’t are those in perennial running for the playoffs or those that are delusional and think they should be like TAMU.

Dixie, absolutely nobody cares. That’s why hundreds of thousands of people spend a great deal of money every single year traveling all over the country to attend dozens of bowl games. Because of how absolutely little they care.

Says the guy who just attended a High Point basketball game.

Dixie, absolutely nobody cares. That’s why hundreds of thousands of people spend a great deal of money every single year traveling all over the country to attend dozens of bowl games. Because of how absolutely little they care.

Dude's just pissed the triad doesn't have a bowl game so his shitty chain hotels can't benefit.

Oh boy - here we go. Anybody want to start a new thread about the actual bowl game - and new opponent?

It really is predictable. Those celebrating if and how we salvage a nothing bowl game are the same lousy alums doing nothing year after year to invest in our basketball program and our home court disaster. Next week while you’re busy hiding your keys I’ll be teeing it up with Greg McGarity. Many stacks of money will be needed so this much is officially unofficial: I’ll be wearing shorts. Cargo shorts.

DR's sauces still as accurate as they have always been....its Rutgers

Thamel just confirmed Rutgers

Interesting to see if Rudgers players pass Covid testing protocol or drug testing if they had program done for a month. Who knows where kids have been for weeks like bars throughout NYC. It will be interesting to see if they can field a team.

Text from my guy:

"It is going to by Illlinois, pending NCAA approval. When are you arriving with your big stack of money, that's all we care about here on the 1st tee."

Nailed it again.

Back