• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

You saying MN & IA are going red due to this idiot? I highly doubt that.

Was being sarcastic. Bachmann's MN district went +16 for Mitt in 2012; Bachmann won by 1% after three terms in the same election. Born in Iowa, came in fifth out of six in the 2012 Caucus.

Trump's surrogates are has beens from the Island of Misfit Toys: Palin, Newt, Christie, Brown, Brewer, Bachmann.

TRUMP TO RELEASE ‘LYING CROOKED HILLARY’ WEBSITE
crookedclintonspeech.jpg

The Trump Campaign is announcing the roll out of the new website Lying Crooked Hillary website which will showcase some of Clinton’s most disastrous lies to the American people. To receive early, exclusive access to the content, supporters should text TRUMP to 88022 on June 21st. The website will be rolled out over the following days via social media and emails to supporters.
As we proceed forward with the general election, it is more important than ever for America to realize how dishonest Crooked Hillary really is. We can’t trust her now and we can’t allow her to take her dishonesty to the White House. At every stage of Clinton’s career, she has deceived the public to enrich herself and family at the expense of Americans. Crooked Hillary has continually placed Washington D.C. special interests’ priorities over the interests of everyday Americans. Four years of Crooked Hillary in the White House is not a risk Americans can take.
http://regated.com/2016/06/trump-to-release-lying-crooked-hillary-website/

"Trump, hurting for cash after he suddenly stopped self-funding his campaign last month, has mixed his public campaign and his private ventures for nearly the entire 2016 race. He has promoted Trump products at campaign events, publicly litigated a federal civil suit he's facing over Trump University on talk shows, and, this week, will bring the political press to Scotland for a tour of a Trump golf course."

"And it shows in his latest campaign finance report, filed Monday: Trump-linked businesses account for 17% of all campaign expenses to date. He's paid almost $11 million to Trump organizations since launching his campaign a year ago."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/21/politics/donald-trump-business-spending-fec/index.html

Last edited:
Finally, someone's going to get to the bottom of all those Clinton scandals!

Finally, someone's going to get to the bottom of all those Clinton scandals!

They haven't been on the Internet yet. This is a game changer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet Manafort and the RNC will be happy about such a website.

I hate that Perez isn't on that list.

Dems have good options in the pipeline, but don't need a Latino on the ticket now because of Trump's fuck ups. They still have to position Perez, both Castros, and Xavier Bercerra for 2024. Ken Salazar would be a Latino Tim Kaine, but he's not in the mix now and won't be a factor in 2024.

The Castros have the highest upside, but they do have to win statewide in TX first and the timing may not work for them in 2024. Perez is the best bet now, but he needs a higher profile over the next eight years. Pretty likely that Dianne Feinstein doesn't run again, so Bercerra has a chance to become a Senator in 2018. Would have to beat Loretta Sanchez.

Trump's betting on getting the OWG vote in the Rust Belt, but theoretically he has three GOP Governors (Haley, Martinez, and Fallin) who help him in more places and the GOP now and for the future. Would be surprised if at least two don't challenge HRC in 2020.

Trump explicitly calls on Bernie voters to join his movement.

“We’re asking Bernie Sanders voters to join our movement so together we can fix the system for all Americans – so important”.

His tone is more presidential, but three-fourths of the speech was why HRC shouldn't be president. I've already heard that. I'd like to hear him give a good policy speech.

His Policy Speech:

I'm smarter than you. I know more words than you.

I'm rich, bitch. So, I know the economy.

Most importantly, my hands are HUUUUUUUGE.

His tone is more presidential, but three-fourths of the speech was why HRC shouldn't be president. I've already heard that. I'd like to hear him give a good policy speech.

He can't. He doesn't know anything about his policies. Either that, or there are no policies. I'll trend towards the latter.

Per commielibrag PolitiFact, 59% of Trump's claims have been False/Pants on Fire vs. 12% for Clinton. So as long as we agree that Trump is a bigger lying cunt, proceed.

Based on national averages/glass ceiling she can only be 72% of the liar Trump is.

Can deliver a monotone teleprompter speech, but he's not even as good as Hillary at that. A Trump policy speech would be painfully boring. Can't find a reasonable middle ground between boring presidential and unhinged clownish personal attacks.

Not clear if he's going to save the personal Bubba attacks for rallies or skip them altogether. Doesn't have a SuperPAC that can do that for him. Has to neutralize Bubba somehow since Bubba, both Obamas, Warren, and Biden will be effective surrogates. Trump doesn't have anyone who can do that for him.

Has to move beyond the converted. Kissing evangelical ass and rehashing old Clinton scandals don't win moderates in swing states.

Back