• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

According to Faux News, Hillary leads Trump by 46%.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/po...lds-46-point-lead-over-trump-among-hispanics/

But keep trying to justify your support of a guy who 14-18 yo girls hostage and conspired with them to commit hundreds of cases of immigration fraud.

Keep trying to justify your support of a guy who made 200 Polish construction workers sleep on the floor of Trump Tower while paying them $4/hour and feeding them soup and vodka.

Keep trying to justify your support of a guy who has a forty year history of discrimination and then hires the publisher of American's platform for hate and anti-Semetism to be his campaign's CEO.

Last edited:
Also, where are you getting the 35% of the popular vote figure? With a strong 3rd party option, there's a good chance the presidency won't be decided by the electoral college and will get sent to the House. The House chooses between the top 3 finishers for President and top 2 for Vice President. Seems to me the Constitution was written with 3 parties in mind there.

Ironically enough, the Constitution was likely written without parties in mind. There are myriad steps that need to be taken before more than two parties can be relevant, not the least of which are solving campaign finance and eliminating gerrymandering.

Clearly this is Trump leveraging his Russian ties to make Red Dawn happen so we'll build a wall.

RJ you don't need to post a laundry list of Trump negatives everyone's someone posts something that hints at the slightest positivity. You can easily put together a list with Hillary bullshit as well.

According to Faux News, Hillary leads Trump by 46%.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/po...lds-46-point-lead-over-trump-among-hispanics/

But keep trying to justify your support of a guy who 14-18 yo girls hostage and conspired with them to commit hundreds of cases of immigration fraud.

Keep trying to justify your support of a guy who made 200 Polish construction workers sleep on the floor of Trump Tower while paying them $4/hour and feeding them soup and vodka.

Keep trying to justify your support of a guy who has a forty year history of discrimination and then hires the publisher of American's platform for hate and anti-Semetism to be his campaign's CEO.

I fail to see the issue here. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig.

I can't believe what a wuss the President of Mexico is. When Trump brought up the wall, any leader with even miniscule cajones would have said, "We oppose a wall and will never pay one peso for building it."

He's lucky he's not in a parliamentary system or he's tossed out of office tomorrow for not responding.

So he pays these folks to sleep, eat soup, drink vodka, then contributes $1,000,000 to the charity of their choice. WOW !

How about the hundreds of cases of immigration fraud Trump was a conspirator with for his modeling agency?

My bad, hundreds of crimes and keeping 14-18 yos in indentured servitude is not disqualifying for you.

Trump showing up like a LEADER working on that relationship with Mexico. Hillary watches from the sidelines.

Numbers are getting closer.

How about the hundreds of cases of immigration fraud Trump was a conspirator with for his modeling agency?

My bad, hundreds of crimes and keeping 14-18 yos in indentured servitude is not disqualifying for you.

I couldn't be happier with the direction of his campaign.

All kidding aside, I am not going to vote this year. While the majority of my political viewpoints are lining up with the Donald, I don't think I'll be able to cast a vote for him. Having said that, Hillary is a big bag of shit stained underwear, so she isn't getting my Creamy vote either.

Mexican President Pena Nieto is now calling Trump a liar. At the press conference after the meeting, Trump said payment for the wall wasn't discussed. Pena Nieto just tweeted he told Trump Mexico would not pay for the wall.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Mexican+President+Tweets&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

"At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted, after their meeting Wednesday."

Nieto's a little bitch: he didn't suddenly realize Trump lied after the fact. Should have called him out on his shit while they were on the same stage.

Nieto's a little bitch: he didn't suddenly realize Trump lied after the fact. Should have called him out on his shit while they were on the same stage.

This is what I said earlier. It was wuss move.

EDIT: MSNBC/Telemundo's Jose Diaz-Balart is saying he would not be surprised to see a video of the meeting where Pena Nieto told him they weren't going to pay for the wall.
That would be hilarious. I wonder how Trump would get out of it.

Last edited:
Pence is saying Trump's plan will "end illegal immigration and drug smuggling".

I wonder if Trump will be riding into the hall on a unicorn.

David Cameron and Boris Johnson were both Brexit casualties, but both went after Mitt hard in real time in in London in 2012. America's BFF gave Mitt shit straight up in real time. Trump clowned Cruz on NYC values and gave Nieto a wedgie in his own casa. Berlin bent over for Obama in 2008, but they liked him. Mexicans hate Trump, but Nieto still let Trump fist fuck him.

Back