• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Santos question

I'm not sure why we're here your honor. Who is George Santos? My client is Ron Mexico, former NFL player and he paid his debt to society. Let's go Ron, we're done here...

This guy is truly amazing. Just legit transferring campaign funds to his personal account and spending it on Sephora and OnlyFans. Zero attempt to cover his tracks.

When your base loves a good dummy, the dummies are gonna rise up and take power if they can.

My father-in-law was saying over the weekend how embarrassed he is that he fell for this guy and voted for him. Said he didn't really know anything about him but vote for the Republican. I asked him how he could trust the Republican party to put forward candidates in the future after this colossal disaster and he looked at me a bit confused and said "Well he must have lied to the Republican party so they also fell for it."

The real dummies are the NY Dems who let this happen.
seems like campaigning 101 is to have an intern just go through all your opponent's past tweets and flag any odd ones. would've been super apparent right away with this guy.

seems like campaigning 101 is to have an intern just go through all your opponent's past tweets and flag any odd ones. would've been super apparent right away with this guy.
exactly this. It’s like flagrant political malpractice to let someone this obvious slip by. Makes you wonder.

But as someone else illustrated, R’s ability to hold their nose, make excuses for and vote for literal scum is unparalleled

This guy is truly amazing. Just legit transferring campaign funds to his personal account and spending it on Sephora and OnlyFans. Zero attempt to cover his tracks.

To be fair, he was in a Biden +10 district, and he lost by over 12 points in 2020, so I'm sure he thought he'd lose without any fanfare and all his crimes would go unnoticed.

Which they probably would have, if NY Dems hadn't failed in such a spectacular fashion.

Back