• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Santos question

Santos's ex-roommate goes on CNN and reports from a broom closet that he never even knew him by the name George Santos, that he was Anthony DeVolder, and that it was a pretty crazy living experience.

Um, aren't Republicans supposed to hate drag queens?

They didn't hate drag queens in 2008 so it's all good.

It's all part of the game.

Trump-Guiliani2-650x341.jpeg

McCarthy is such a fucking beta cuck. Does this dude have no shame? Naming this guy to two congressional committees!? For fucks sake.

Yeah. I can't really talk. I was all like, "Glad we got rid of [Redacted]. Now I'll support Manning!"

what do the Republicans really have to lose here?

even if replaced by a Democrat that doesn't change their majority in House

Don’t you need 218 to get to Speaker? Now any one member can call on a Speaker vote.

The dems need to call a vote every damn day if these a holes start doing a hole things. They asked for it.

Because he’s a fan of the red team. Voting for the jersey 999 times out of 1,000.
Yeah people are wild man. Biden has had a pretty reasonable term so far. Knocked out portions of what he campaigned on. Hasn't done anything wild and crazy or gone off the deep end. Certainly hasn't taken a 180 and gone in a different direction from what he said he was going to do or deviated from what he's largely done in his career of public service.

Yet folks come in guns blazing claiming to be moderate/open-minded saying "I'll never vote for that clown!" And it's all just performative garbage man. If the term so far alienated someone from DeacsPop persuasion, Biden would always have fallen short of whatever the (made up) expectations were.

Back