• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Santos question

I've accomplished more getting my NYT wordle in 4 lines today than the Biden Administration has done in 2 1/2 years.
Raise your hand if Biden would be your first choice in '24 for the Dems. I'm guessing most of you have much better, 1st or 2nd choices.

Last edited:
Who haven’t accomplished shit in your life compared to Biden’s last two years.

I've accomplished more getting my NYT wordle in 4 lines today than the Biden Administration has done in 2 1/2 years.
See, this is how I know you're not a bright person or you just watch Fox all day (or both). I didn't want Biden in '20, but he has done much better and much more than I expected. I don't know that there's anyone I would prefer in '24 yet, because the goal now has to be stopping DeSantis, you know, the dangerous fascist POS you're considering voting for.

This is a thread about the clown show that is George Santos. Take the debate about the merits of Biden to another thread. Hell, start an election 2024 thread.

See, this is how I know you're not a bright person or you just watch Fox all day (or both). I didn't want Biden in '20, but he has done much better and much more than I expected. I don't know that there's anyone I would prefer in '24 yet, because the goal now has to be stopping DeSantis, you know, the dangerous fascist POS you're considering voting for.

Good Lord, how will I ever sleep soundly again.

The fact that people are using what is happening with Santos as some sort of platform to lob attacks at the opposition says all you need to know about the future of this country.
how can someone actually defend him? Gaetz is a known joke. So not a bit surprised. Can already see a MTG/Santos ticket - flashing white power signs. And 46% of the country says “yea. Well. What was on Hunter’s laptop?”

Is anybody actually defending him?

Even the GOP is being pretty transparent in the fact that they don't want to pressure him to resign because there's a good chance a Dem would win that special election.

I don't think there's anything that can be done to force him out unless they find he's violated campaign finance law or some other ethics deal.

Is anybody actually defending him?

Even the GOP is being pretty transparent in the fact that they don't want to pressure him to resign because there's a good chance a Dem would win that special election.

I don't think there's anything that can be done to force him out unless they find he's violated campaign finance law or some other ethics deal.
McCarthy and Gaetz are definitely defending him.

Kevin McCarthy has said a lot about being innocent until proven guilty re: Santos but he's also the guy ready to go all in on saying how the Bidens are the biggest criminals this country has ever seen

McCarthy doesn't want to win an election against Santos. Not yet at least.

How did it take this long for a clip of him right before Jan 6 to get public?

sedition - conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against a state or monarch. Oxford language dictionary.

sedition - incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority. Merriam-Webster dictionary.

George Santos qualifies. Lock his ass up.

I don’t think that January 5th video “coming out” 6 months ago would have done anything to hurt Santos’ campaign.

Back