• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

Guys, Jose Baez was a terrible lawyer and Casey Anthony still walked away.

Travyon seems like he was a really good kid from everything I've read. I mean what 17 year olds don't play with guns?

You simply can't walk into court and expect to be taken seriously with that tie.

ScreenHunter_01_Oct__03_09_35.jpg

Serious question: Does George Zimmerman get a lot of pussy for being famous now? Because if so, that's depressing and the female sex should be weeded out (I know we can't technically weed them out yet, but I feel like scientists must be getting close)

Serious question: Does George Zimmerman get a lot of pussy for being famous now? Because if so, that's depressing and the female sex should be weeded out (I know we can't technically weed them out yet, but I feel like scientists must be getting close)

Just have Z shoot them. #StandYourHoodRatGround

Micah Grimes @MicahGrimes
Potential Juror H-27 says despite donating $20 to #Zimmerman defense, he is not invested in the case; “donated to a good cause.”

That’s one way to get out of jury duty.

$20 well spent.

Absolutely. If the fat fuck had done what he was told by the police we would not be having this conversation. Lec stick to football. You sound like a raging moron with this. Disgusting.

Last edited:
There have been four expert witnesses who listened to the 911 audio tapes with the screaming and the shot. All four agree the voice that screaming is not George Zimmerman. Two said they weren't 100% certain it was Trayvon. Two (including the FBI guy) say it was Trayvon.

If the jury believes that it wasn't Zimmerman screaming before the shot was fired, it is inconceivable that he would get off.

There have been four expert witnesses who listened to the 911 audio tapes with the screaming and the shot. All four agree the voice that screaming is not George Zimmerman. Two said they weren't 100% certain it was Trayvon. Two (including the FBI guy) say it was Trayvon.

If the jury believes that it wasn't Zimmerman screaming before the shot was fired, it is inconceivable that he would get off.

SANFORD — An FBI voice examiner who tried to identify who was screaming in the background of a 911 call seconds before Trayvon Martin was shot testified Thursday that it couldn't be done by a respectable scientist.

"Hirotaka Nakasone testified that he dissected the 45-second sample and found only three seconds in which the screams were not at least partially obscured by other sounds.

That's too little for a proper analysis, he said. "It's not really feasible and not possible," he testified, saying he was "disturbed" that other scientists had made identifications anyway"...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-trial-audio-hearing-20130606,0,1067639.story

Even Zimmerman doesn't beleive it was his voice screaming:

http://axiomamnesia.com/2012/06/21/zimmerman-states-screaming-911-call-doesnt-sound-me-audio/

What I don't get is two jurors were allowed to participate. One said she was worried about why Trayvon was out so late- It's happened 7-7:30 PM. Another one said she thought "the riots" after the killings were wrong. There were no riots.

What's the matter with this judge? Clearly those two people have mistaken info on the case and obvious points of view.

Even Zimmerman doesn't beleive it was his voice screaming:

http://axiomamnesia.com/2012/06/21/zimmerman-states-screaming-911-call-doesnt-sound-me-audio/

What I don't get is two jurors were allowed to participate. One said she was worried about why Trayvon was out so late- It's happened 7-7:30 PM. Another one said she thought "the riots" after the killings were wrong. There were no riots.

What's the matter with this judge? Clearly those two people have mistaken info on the case and obvious points of view.

Did the prosecution challenge those two jurors?

Back