• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

Zimmerman's description of what happened is totally unbelievable. Suffocation of someone who is awake and alert and has a gun is not believable.

Then his bit "It was part of God's plan" that he killed Trayvon was insulting.

Zimmerman's description of what happened is totally unbelievable. Suffocation of someone who is awake and alert and has a gun is not believable.

Then his bit "It was part of God's plan" that he killed Trayvon was insulting.

not just that line, but most of that interview, was so horrible. he got asked if he wished he could change anything about that night, and he said no?!!? that's insane. you have to live the rest of your life knowing you killed an innocent kid, and you wouldn't change ANYTHING?

Great find Hoops. What sane person wouldn't want to change killing someone who had done nothing?

His lawyer didn't prep him well. That interview made Zimmerman look cold and heartless. He wasn't at all remorseful nor was he believable.

The interview was a bad move. All the video immediately afterward is better for his case. Zimmerman is not cut out for prime time interviews anymore than Trayvon's parents are. It was awkward and stilted and then you have the whole "God's plan" and him saying he wouldn't change anything. I mean, I know what he was saying and recognize that he isn't running a Presidential campaign here, but those are the standards he is going to be held to if he chooses to do an interview.

This entire interview was scripted. there's no way Hannity did give the questions to Zimmerman and his attorney well in advance.

This entire interview was scripted. there's no way Hannity did give the questions to Zimmerman and his attorney well in advance.

Quite possible, in which case he should've had better answers prepared.

This guy is a d-bag.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/19/justice/florida-zimmerman-interview/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

""I want to set the record straight about some things. I created this website to give me, the real George Zimmerman, a place to do that," Zimmerman writes on the Web page. "This is not my website, this is our website. I am going to use this as a chance to communicate with you and listen to you, and as an opportunity to share important things about the case."

The website also solicits donations to his legal defense fund."

"Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, told CNN that Zimmerman "asked for shelter and security for his wife for a month. They said they could not do that." Zimmerman had not yet agreed to sit for questions from ABC, O'Mara said, and "decided to wait on doing another interview."

His defense lawyer is not good at his job.

"Zimmerman loses key pretrial battles" with metabolism

Last edited:
He lost pretty much every 50/50 decision with the judge, and he's a clown.

1. That doesn't mean he's a good or a bad lawyer.

2. Other than his motion for continuance, not one of his motions were "50/50." Judge properly kept out most of the stuff he wanted to get in and reserved on some other stuff depending on what transpires at trial. I mean it's worth a shot if you're Zimmerman, but they had about a 5% chance of winning those motions.

1. That doesn't mean he's a good or a bad lawyer.

2. Other than his motion for continuance, not one of his motions were "50/50." Judge properly kept out most of the stuff he wanted to get in and reserved on some other stuff depending on what transpires at trial. I mean it's worth a shot if you're Zimmerman, but they had about a 5% chance of winning those motions.

True, the deck was stacked against him.

Back