• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

The lie detector test is great and all, but what happened is that Zimmerman provoked the confrontation with Martin. Zimmerman's own statements and the 911 call recordings support this. He provoked Martin by following him in his vehicle, by running after him in the neighborhood, and by verbally engaging Martin. Im sure Zimmerman believes Martin 'confronted' him because it appears a scared and exasperated Martin turned to Zimmerman and asked him what the fuck he wanted. This Zimmerman is a wingnut who sees himself as a victim, when he provoked the whole thing by being a reckless dumbass wannabe cop. jesus fucking christ

let him go, sheesh. stand your ground is a piece of shit law if it provides this asshole cover for what he did. I see many ass whippings in Zimmerman's future, so he'd better keep his little pea shooter close by

Either that or the 3 time suspended Martin was a wanna be thug casing houses (he was suspended for a bag of jewels) and the normally passive neighborhood finally saw someone take a stand.

Last edited:
Either that or the 3 time suspended Martin was a wanna be thug casing houses (he was suspended for a bag of jewels) and the normally passive neighborhood finally saw someone take a stand.

You need to stop it with this "bag of jewels" nonsense! Did he knock over a diamond dealer? No!

You need to stop it with this "bag of jewels" nonsense! Did he knock over a diamond dealer? No!

Don't bother -- he doesn't understand that Zimmerman would not have known any of those things about Trayvon, true or not. In fact, Lectro's like Zimmerman -- "hey there's a black dude, he must be casing houses."

As a gem collector for 20 years, saying Trayvon had a "bag of jewels" offends me on so many levels I cannot even begin to explain.

As a gem collector for 20 years, saying Trayvon had a "bag of jewels" offends me on so many levels I cannot even begin to explain.

All I know is that anytime a bag of jewels comes out in a movie, shit is going down.

The "bag of jewels" stuff is just as much nonsense as the skittles and tea stuff. Even if he was once caught with a bag of jewels/jewelry (which I have no idea if its true or not) it doesn't mean that he was up to no good or that he attacked GZ. The fact that TM had just purchased some skittles and a drink doesn't mean that he didn't attack GZ. They are just little details that people like to throw out there to make the other side look worse.

The "casing houses, reacted violently" version of events vs. the "just a boy out buying candy" version of events.

But we know now he was a kid coming home from the store to bring his brother some Skittles while talking to his sweetheart on the phone in a predominately white neighborhood, Einstein. He ran toward the house according to Zimmerman's 911 call. He said "he's running toward the back gate" which when looking at a map of the neighborhood, his dad's girlfriend's house was by the back gate. "These assholes always get away..." is what he said....then he ran after him. Martin never "got away" and you think he deserved it. You're sick, man

Zimmerman got a concealed carry permit and popped a boner. He couldn't control himself. He was carrying it to go grocery shopping for chrissakes. With his new found toughness he was looking at everyone as a potential threat/target and when he saw a black kid in his neighborhood he busted a nut in his pants. He had recently been through training and understood the Stand your Ground law. He's a cunt.

Last edited:
"Bag of jewels"? Was he a Magic The Gathering fan?

I was going to post a CNN article on Serino's report, but I see it has already been linked (not CNN article, but the same story). The main problem I have with the assertion that the situation could have been avoided had Zimmerman IDed himself as a neighborhood watch guy is it is in conflict with the same dispatcher's (and PD SOP) recommendation that told him to avoid contact. It seems to me that you can't simultaneously argue that he should have confronted him and not confronted him.

Serino apparently says there were 2 opportunities to do this. I'm guessing the second opportunity was when Martin confronted Zimmerman? I can't find that in any of the articles.

pirate%20jewels.jpg

I was going to post a CNN article on Serino's report, but I see it has already been linked (not CNN article, but the same story). The main problem I have with the assertion that the situation could have been avoided had Zimmerman IDed himself as a neighborhood watch guy is it is in conflict with the same dispatcher's (and PD SOP) recommendation that told him to avoid contact. It seems to me that you can't simultaneously argue that he should have confronted him and not confronted him.

Serino apparently says there were 2 opportunities to do this. I'm guessing the second opportunity was when Martin confronted Zimmerman? I can't find that in any of the articles.

He's saying there were two opportunities to do it. Either not confront at all or announce who he was upfront.

and he was 7?

I think George Zimmerman is a fucking piece of shit, but this sounds like a stretch.

Wow. So between the ages of 7 and 12, George Zimmerman committed the crime of being sexually curious. Suddenly, playing doctor is relevant to what you do 20 years later as an adult.

Wow. So between the ages of 7 and 12, George Zimmerman committed the crime of being sexually curious. Suddenly, playing doctor is relevant to what you do 20 years later as an adult.

Where does it say that?

And fondling a girl against her wishes isn't "playing doctor".

Back