• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Getting Creepy in Clemmons - He Ded

Someone commented on one of the articles that the reason he was moved to central prison is because he tried to chew into his wrist to get to the artery to kill himself (supposedly he had his teeth filed into fangs???).

Wonder if he was able to do it, after all.

Gross, if true.

Link?

I don't have a link, but it's true that he bit his arm so deep he ripped his veins open and basically bled out. That's the "wound to the arm" reported in the news. He has attempted something like that before in Forsyth which is why they moved him to Raleigh. I guess that didn't work too well for them, but I say good riddance.

Yeah, in a lot of respects that guy sort of sucks, but I have to admit that gnawing through your own wrists with your sharpened fang teeth is a pretty cool way to go.

I don't have a link, but it's true that he bit his arm so deep he ripped his veins open and basically bled out. That's the "wound to the arm" reported in the news. He has attempted something like that before in Forsyth which is why they moved him to Raleigh. I guess that didn't work too well for them, but I say good riddance.

hqdefault.jpg

Dude...

Back