• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Getting Creepy in Clemmons - He Ded

WinkinDeac

Reaction score
Kinda hate to give these complete tools the attention they so crave, but for those who haven't seen it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/06/pazazu-algarad_n_5940976.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

o-COUPLE-570.jpg

Two North Carolina residents have been arrested after police allegedly found the skeletal remains of two people buried in a shallow grave in the couple's back yard.

Pazuzu Illah Algarad, 35, and Amber Nicole Burch, 24, were both arrested Sunday after police executed a search warrant and found the remains, according to WXII.

WFMY News 2 reported that "Pazuzu" is not his original name. Detectives said they don't know when or why he changed it. The name Pazuzu comes from the mythological king of the demons of the wind.

and this:

http://www.camelcitydispatch.com/john-pazazu-lawson-the-boogey-man-cometh-6874/

Over the next 20 years, John Alexander Lawson would drop out of West Forsyth High School, and re-invent himself as a Satan worshiping drug dealer. His new identity claimed an Iraqi descent, and a Satanist mother who named him after the demon from the movie The Exorcist. No longer little John Lawson, he would become known as Pazazu, Paz, and Diablo to the kids who partied behind the black door at 2749 Knob Hill Drive.

yeah, the huffpo pics are hotter than their mugshots, which ran on most national stories

WFMY News 2 reported that "Pazuzu" is not his original name. Detectives said they don't know when or why he changed it. The name Pazuzu comes from the mythological king of the demons of the wind.

WHAT. I am SHOCKED. SHOCKED, I tell you.

According to an ADA's father, the entire courthouse was locked down when they arraigned the guy.

Any other OWGs think of The Exorcist when reading that?

I mean the guys is a devil worshiper and he probably wanted to join ISIS or some shit... should've been locked up the first murder trial

I mean the guys is a devil worshiper and he probably wanted to join ISIS or some shit... should've been locked up the first murder trial

dstanley seems to have a firm handle on geopolitics

These are the days when I kinda miss working at the FCSO.

Why can't I get jury duty for a fun case like this?

in the original post i thought that was an after and before picture.

Didn't realize where this was in Clemmons, used to go to church like 90 seconds from that house.

dstanley seems to have a firm handle on geopolitics

The very end of the CCD article says that he recently had tried to reinvent himself as Islamic and that he had visited many jihadi online forums. So in his fucked up brain, where he already believed he was of Iraqi descent, this isn't much of a stretch. Lawson would of loved to join something that evil.

Back