• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Getting Creepy in Clemmons - He Ded

Or how about the link to the 16 year old bro who pulled a HS teacher THREESOME

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/shelley-dufresne-teacher-sex-rachel-respess_n_5915244.html

n-SHELLEY-DUFRESNE-large.jpg

Tragic. We need to hunt this boy down and give him his luckiest kid in the world award.

Or how about the link to the 16 year old bro who pulled a HS teacher THREESOME

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/shelley-dufresne-teacher-sex-rachel-respess_n_5915244.html

n-SHELLEY-DUFRESNE-large.jpg

“Unfortunately as a parent of a son that attends Destrehan High School, it’s a little overwhelming at times, and my son is taking it difficult as well, but I think the whole school is taking it difficultly,” Destrehan High School parent Antonio Morales told WGNO. “When anything happens here at Destrehan, all of Destrehan suffers.”

So much win in this quote

Lucky? If he'd just kept his mouth shut he'd still be getting it on.

Right. These kids don't have the foresight to realize they have life high school by the balls and they let is slip away. I had a friend in HS who slept with a teacher and not a soul knew. He didn't tell any of us until 7-8 years later. He played it right.

As much as the 16 year old version of myself wants to high five this kid, what would the reaction be were the genders of teachers and students reversed? This is still abuse.

I dont think gender matters. I know a girl who banged a 25ish teacher at 17. She initiated it, had no regrets.

Certainly can be abuse, but doesnt have to be.

It's abuse.

Well, thanks for your opinion, but the law doesn't exactly agree with you. Most states have consent ages of 16 and up. In a lot of these cases people, the teachers aren't hit with with customary sexual abuse or statutory rape charges, but rather are charged because of the student teacher relationship. Some states have enacted laws making it criminal to sleep with a student, regardless if the student was older than the teacher, even, which proves that they arent very well thought out, much like most of the work of state legislatures. Prosecutors also find loophole charges like sending nude images to a minor, buying alcohol, etc, when the law shows the

So, take the conduct out of the school and its legal. To brand it all as 'abuse' is not exactly a nuanced take on the subject.

Well, thanks for your opinion, but the law doesn't exactly agree with you. Most states have consent ages of 16 and up. In a lot of these cases people, the teachers aren't hit with with customary sexual abuse or statutory rape charges, but rather are charged because of the student teacher relationship. Some states have enacted laws making it criminal to sleep with a student, regardless if the student was older than the teacher, even, which proves that they arent very well thought out, much like most of the work of state legislatures. Prosecutors also find loophole charges like sending nude images to a minor, buying alcohol, etc, when the law shows the

So, take the conduct out of the school and its legal. To brand it all as 'abuse' is not exactly a nuanced take on the subject.

There are things other than age to consider, but you admit that. There's a difference between a 17 year old girl and a 25 year old guy who meet at a show and start hooking up, and the same girl who is in a student-teacher relationship with said guy. Within the context of the 2nd situation, it's abuse. That's the reason for those very laws you mention.

Last edited:
guys, the kid has suffered tremendously

he has an extremely swollen right hand because everyone he knows has given him a high five ever since the news broke

Back