• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Getting Creepy in Clemmons - He Ded

guys, the kid has suffered tremendously

he has an extremely swollen right hand because everyone he knows has given him a high five ever since the news broke

This was a Zach Galifianakis joke about the kid who had sex with his teacher then later died from high fiving. He did it on the opening of SNL about 3 years ago.

Kitchen Dorm, 1982, corner room overlooking tennis courts.

Was my room. Was about the same.

I mean, the area around the house looks like a respectable middle-class neighborhood. Were the neighbors not a little bit suspicious? Did nobody think to make inquires or call the cops when these psychopaths starting digging holes in the yard and spray-painting pentagrams on the chimney? I cannot imagine living in that neighborhood, especially if you had kids. I'd never let them out of my grip, much less out of my sight.

hard to imagine it can even be brought back up to a habitable condition, even without the evil spirits lurking around. I'm sure the mom has no money to do it. probably be condemned and bulldozed.

So are they doing like an estate sale or something now that the guy has been locked up? There were a couple of pretty cool paintings in that house I wouldn't mind picking up if the price is right.

So are they doing like an estate sale or something now that the guy has been locked up? There were a couple of pretty cool paintings in that house I wouldn't mind picking up if the price is right.

This is an A&E show I would watch. MURDER HOUSE ESTATE SALE WARS

Also, dudes, that guy is totally not the embodiment of your typical Satanist. A shame that a bad egg like that can give an entire beautiful religion a bum rap.

Anyone who hung out there should be committed to a psych ward for evaluation.

The reaction they would have when they would walk into that house for the first time would be priceless.. here we have a spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath house in a quiet street in clemmons, plus it has a pool

The reaction they would have when they would walk into that house for the first time would be priceless.. here we have a spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath house in a quiet street in clemmons, plus it has a pool

A POOL OF BLOOD!

There was a big Amazon box in one of the pictures. Got me wondering what he might have purchased.

There was a big Amazon box in one of the pictures. Got me wondering what he might have purchased.

SquattyPotty-Logo.jpg

Back