• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Getting Creepy in Clemmons - He Ded

As messed up as this guy is, it doesn't surprise me that they've asked the FD to come in and break windows and help gain access to the house. I wouldnt be surprised if there weren't booby traps in the house. Drug dealers go through a lot of protect their product at home. I can only imagine what it would be like for a guy as fucked up as he is.

That's an awesome haunted house. I think TSY and the Fire Dept. should purchase it.

lol, I've got a couple buddies in the Clemmons FD. I'll see if they're interested. As a plus, its already decorated for Halloween.

from the description in the camel city dispatch it sounds like a serious biohazard zone. TSY's boyz would be better served burning it down for practice.

The very end of the CCD article says that he recently had tried to reinvent himself as Islamic and that he had visited many jihadi online forums. So in his fucked up brain, where he already believed he was of Iraqi descent, this isn't much of a stretch. Lawson would of loved to join something that evil.

i wonder how they would of responded to all his facial tats.

from the description in the camel city dispatch it sounds like a serious biohazard zone. TSY's boyz would be better served burning it down for practice.

Sadly we cant even do that. In order for us to burn it down for training, we have to get EPA and State approval, which that house would never get. Now if a passerby were to happen upon the house burning on its own, we can bring the marshmellows and watch it burn.

A lot of the donated houses that are intended to be burned across the state and fail the inspection mysteriously catch on fire like that. Then they show up and practice putting it out anyways.

bury the bodies in your own back yard FTW. They must not have CSI on their list of shows to DVR between shooting coke and pissing on the floor.

Its not like his neighbors lived far away either. It should have been obvious seeing him dig holes to put bodies in.

Its not like his neighbors lived far away either. It should have been obvious seeing him dig holes to put bodies in.

People go to work and sleep. My neighbors would have to be doing it from 6-9pm for me to notice.

Everyone knows you put your bodies out in a wooded area and then just go visit them from time to time and have sex with them until they rot away.

fuckin millennials

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/06/pazazu-algarad_n_5940976.html

"Heath said Algarad told her he picked up two prostitutes at two separate locations before he killed and ate them, burning the remains in a fire pit before burying the rest."

Interesting. She said that he told her that in 2005 but I don't believe that time frame would jive with his wife, and the third person charged, being involved in the murders. From what I've read, I don't think that they've known each other for 9 years.

How did one of the God & Guns nut jobs in NC not off that freak years ago?

I am seriously wondering why no one said anything to law enforcement. All of these roaches that hung out at a house that smelled like dog shit are coming out of the woodwork and commenting on how evil this guy is and how he ate rabbit hearts every full moon...and told people he murdered prostitutes and ate them...and did nothing?

I mean, if someone told me they killed a ho and ate her Dahmer style afterwards, I would think they were mental but I probably wouldn't believe them.

However, if they told me that and I had also witnessed all of the other things they've mentioned...I would probably GTFO real quick and tell someone with a badge.

I am seriously wondering why no one said anything to law enforcement. All of these roaches that hung out at a house that smelled like dog shit are coming out of the woodwork and commenting on how evil this guy is and how he ate rabbit hearts every full moon...and told people he murdered prostitutes and ate them...and did nothing?

I mean, if someone told me they killed a ho and ate her Dahmer style afterwards, I would think they were mental but I probably wouldn't believe them.

However, if they told me that and I had also witnessed all of the other things they've mentioned...I would probably GTFO real quick and tell someone with a badge.

My guess is that the Feds/Police have been watching his Facebook account and finally decided to act. 75% of his 'friends' appear to be Syrian Revolutionaries.

https://www.facebook.com/pazuzu.algarad/friends

Agree with all of the above. Just so many things not adding up with this story.

The mother reportedly answered the door when the cops arrived with the warrant. How the hell is she not an accomplice in this?

She didn't pay attention to two fresh mounds of dirt in her back yard, her son eating live animals and upside down crosses on her front door?

Really? While she claims to have been afraid of the scum, I would hope law enforcement is further investigating her story.

Agree with all of the above. Just so many things not adding up with this story.

The mother reportedly answered the door when the cops arrived with the warrant. How the hell is she not an accomplice in this?

She didn't pay attention to two fresh mounds of dirt in her back yard, her son eating live animals and upside down crosses on her front door?

Really? While she claims to have been afraid of the scum, I would hope law enforcement is further investigating her story.

He's out campin'. He's always going campin' with his friends...

Back