• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Giada De Laurentiis is on the market

Use to crank out some hardcore ellipticaling to Giada at the downtown Charlotte YMCA back in the day. For some reason the Food Channel was always on the TV near the open elliptical machines, and she was always on when I went after work. Pretty sure I developed some sort of food/body/hot MILF complex watching it as I feverishly crushed mile after mile.

Regardless she is sooooo hot. Would bang. Would marry. Would eat her food.

Last edited:
She is an attractive woman, but that first picture of her in the original poster's link looks like a photo shop disaster. Head is way too big. She looks much better in the other photos and the especially the video. ;)

Her head is too big for her body. Doesn't matter. She's ridiculous.

I've seen her a few times in person. Her head is huge, built like a bobble head. But definitely attractive.

She's rumored to be a titanic beeyotch, and it's not hard to believe after about five minutes of watching her on TV. Don't get me wrong - I would not kick her out of bed - but kudos to the dude for getting a hit and getting out.

giada-de-laurentiis-40th-annual-daytime-emmy-awards-03.jpg

Back