• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Giada De Laurentiis is on the market

Whoa. I think I've learned my first fact of the new year. Guys like nice tits enough to ignore other possible flaws. God bless us everyone!

Wait. You earned a doc in soc and didn't realize until you read this thread that MEN are capable of overlooking obvious flaws to enjoy a nice (often exposed) set?

Whoa. I think I've learned my first fact of the new year. Guys like nice tits enough to ignore other possible flaws. God bless us everyone!

No. I did learn there's somebody out there who doesn't recognize obvious sarcasm.

Following news that Giada De Laurentiis and husband Todd Thompson have filed for divorce (citing irreconcilable differences), RadarOnline reports that there have been "cracks in the marriage for years." Cough, John Mayer.

According to Radar, De Laurentiis and Mayer met in 2007 at a charity event hosted by Tiger Woods, a most auspicious beginning. In 2010, they crossed paths again at the aptly named Boom Boom Room in the Standard Hotel; at the time, Star Magazine published an "explosive" report:

"Giada was leaning with her back against the wall, and John was right up against her," the source told the magazine. "Giada was holding his hand and she just had a huge grin on her face. John had one hand on the small of her back. They looked like two people who were going to go home together."

Star claimed that the two then trooped over to the Gansevoort hotel, where Mayer "ordered up ice buckets and towels at 1:30 a.m." Ah, the ole' John Mayer ice-buckets-and-towels routine. Frankly, it's unclear what this is meant to imply—injury? Tantric experimentation? Please offer your thoughts.

http://jezebel.com/john-mayer-noted-homewrecker-cracked-giada-de-laurent-1676799988

Mayer said he would do all the hot chicks he could in 1999. Livin' the dream

food-network-south-park-6.JPG

Following news that Giada De Laurentiis and husband Todd Thompson have filed for divorce (citing irreconcilable differences), RadarOnline reports that there have been "cracks in the marriage for years." Cough, John Mayer.

According to Radar, De Laurentiis and Mayer met in 2007 at a charity event hosted by Tiger Woods, a most auspicious beginning. In 2010, they crossed paths again at the aptly named Boom Boom Room in the Standard Hotel; at the time, Star Magazine published an "explosive" report:

"Giada was leaning with her back against the wall, and John was right up against her," the source told the magazine. "Giada was holding his hand and she just had a huge grin on her face. John had one hand on the small of her back. They looked like two people who were going to go home together."

Star claimed that the two then trooped over to the Gansevoort hotel, where Mayer "ordered up ice buckets and towels at 1:30 a.m." Ah, the ole' John Mayer ice-buckets-and-towels routine. Frankly, it's unclear what this is meant to imply—injury? Tantric experimentation? Please offer your thoughts.

http://jezebel.com/john-mayer-noted-homewrecker-cracked-giada-de-laurent-1676799988

Hmmmmm. I've stayed in the penthouse at the Gansevoort, so I guess it's possible I slept in the same bed on which John plowed Giada.

I just heard a rumor this morning that giada banged out drake

That's a weird one

Looks like she married her husband right as her career took off. When she got famous, she realized she could run through any famous guy she wanted (which she probably could have done before that anyway, but still).

Back