• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Giants vs the Cowboys on Sunday nite

Which of the following will be employed by the Dallas Cowboys organization next year:

A) Terrence Newman
B) Jason Garrett
C) Rex Ryan
D) All of the above
E) None of the above
All of the above, and that's the sad part. Jerry is completely delusional.

Which of the following will be employed by the Dallas Cowboys organization next year:

A) Terrence Newman
B) Jason Garrett
C) Rob Ryan
D) All of the above
E) None of the above

Fixed.

Garrett will be employed but Newman and Ryan I'm not too sure about.

I will say that even as a Cowboys fan, there is nothing funnier than the pissed or sad Jerry face

I'd put it up there with Coach K or Spurrier during a loss.

As much as I like seeing the Cowboys lose, it's hard to watch the Giants win, and it would be even harder to watch the Cowboys come back. May have to just rely on updates for the 2nd half.

After all Rex Ryan's bluster and failing to make the playoffs, how do we know he won't join his brother on the sideline as an asst? Not that his ego could handle that.

I think he's funny and brings a lot to the usually boring role of NFL head coach, but man, you didn't even make the playoffs as a wild card.

Holy shit. A Cowboys drive. I think I'll crap my pants.

As a Falcons fan I have no idea who I want to win this game.

For the first time this year, the Cowboys are going to PLAY a full 4th qtr! I feel it..

I hate sports. I am still holding out hope of a comeback.

fuuuu

As a Falcons fan I have no idea who I want to win this game.

Manning has a much better record in the postseason than Romo does. I'd want to face Romo every single time.

Back