• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Giants vs the Cowboys on Sunday nite

Jason Witten has got to be the softest TE in the league.

The past three times he's caught the ball, he has held out a weak stiff arm and tried to cut back on his defender rather than just lowering his shoulder and plowing ahead (and of course it takes him too long to slow down to actually cut back on anyone). Dude, you're huge. Play like it.

Manning has a much better record in the postseason than Romo does. I'd want to face Romo every single time.

I said it when the Packers played the Giants, I would NOT want to see the Giants in the playoffs. Their lines are just built for winning playoff games and Manning is clutch.

The past three times he's caught the ball, he has held out a weak stiff arm and tried to cut back on his defender rather than just lowering his shoulder and plowing ahead (and of course it takes him too long to slow down to actually cut back on anyone). Dude, you're huge. Play like it.

That comment is simply ignorant in so many ways.

You must not watch the cowboys often. Jason Witten is a bad man. Guy is rarely hurt, gives his all on every play and bowls over people and runs by them despite being slow as balls.

That comment is simply ignorant in so many ways.

Ok, yeah, fair enough. As I type this, somebody is probably linking the youtube of him running to the endzone after his helmet was ripped off.

But is he hurt or something? He's being very hesitant tonight.

AMAZING play by Manning....with the spin in the pocket & a long completion down field to Cruz! WOW!!

Back