• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Giants vs the Cowboys on Sunday nite

Romo is one of the most unclutch athletes I've ever seen. Has he ever come up big in a game that matters?

The Cowboys are almost the perfect pro franchise to hate. They're good enough to keep hating, but not good enough to make you pay for it.

Ahhhhhhh Romo. I was at this one and it was AWESOME. I hear he's a sick golfer though. Clutch in the pro-ams.

The current state of the Cowboys stinks because I started cheering for the Landry-led teams when I was a kid and now they're just painful to pull for.

Bad year to be a humongous fat guy coaching in the NFL

The Cowboys need a whole new secondary lmao. them dudes were straight asscheeks damn every game.

That wasn't surprising at all.

What a shit sports weekend. C'est la vie.

As a diehard giants fan, the Romo hate is silly

It's not silly at all to bag on someone who is awesome at racking up big stats in games that don't matter. He's pretty much the anti-Tebow.

I do give him credit for dropping Jessica Simpson before she plumped up and then marrying a smoking hot skinny chick.

This is awesome. The giants beat the cowboys to win the NFC East and get into the playoffs and I turn 21 in 20 minutes. Gonna be a fun week.

It's not silly at all to bag on someone who is awesome at racking up big stats in games that don't matter. He's pretty much the anti-Tebow.

I do give him credit for dropping Jessica Simpson before she plumped up and then marrying a smoking hot skinny chick.

I'd hardly say that this game didn't matter. If our secondary wasn't swiss cheese and the coaches had actually game-planned for a team that brings pressure in the first half, the game would have been a tad closer.

The Romo hate is beyond ridiculous.

Back