• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

gift ideas for groomsmen and best man

EatLeadCommie

Tommy Elrod
Reaction score
I need some. FWIW, not all the wedding party are drinkers, so that kind of rules out flasks.

a32349ba44ef7f6824a8d32b3ec9a7ab.gif

Haha. It's kind of old news, guys. The way some of you latch on to much more mundane information about things I say/didn't say, you'd think me getting hitched would be one little factoid that would stick. The Pursuer Of AIDS is settling down and turning into a responsible adult before it's too late.

Haha. It's kind of old news, guys. The way some of you latch on to much more mundane information about things I say/didn't say, you'd think me getting hitched would be one little factoid that would stick. The Pursuer Of AIDS is settling down and turning into a responsible adult before it's too late.

forget it, it's always been too late

I got my best man a real nice driver. Are they golfers? What about like an accessory of some kind - cuff links, tie clips, etc.

I gave out homebrew.
My best man at his wedding gave out custom pocket knives, and that was the best one I've ever gotten. I've been carrying it in my back pocket since '99.

Back