• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

gift ideas for groomsmen and best man

https://www.xikar.com/products/cutters/cigar-cut-knife/

Gave these to the groomsman and a regular swiss army knife to the ring bearer. Just show them how to open the knife so no one pulls an MJ on a finger. Got them engraved at a trophy shop.

Does this work well as a cutter? I looked at getting one a while back but didn't know anyone that used it. I ended up with a Xicar X8, with which I've been very happy.

i seriously don't even know what's happening here. feel like i should cut/paste a big ass excerpt from HUMANITY and just change the words

They work ok for cigars,but much better as a pocket knife which is why I bought them for some non-cigar smokers. For a true cigar cutter, the X8 (or any of the Xicar's) are the bomb. If they ever break or go dull, Xicar will fix or replace for free.

I gave out homebrew.
My best man at his wedding gave out custom pocket knives, and that was the best one I've ever gotten. I've been carrying it in my back pocket since '99.

That's what I did as well- Pocket Buck knives for the best man and groomsmen.

Of course, that was before you could not fly with them so keep that in mind.

One wedding I was in each side got something specific to his interests like golf stuff or drinking stuff. I was playing lots of poker then so I got a fancy set of poker chips.

Really cool and adapted to everyone's unique interests

One wedding I was in each side got something specific to his interests like golf stuff or drinking stuff. I was playing lots of poker then so I got a fancy set of poker chips.

Really cool and adapted to everyone's unique interests

Side autocorrected from dude

I got my groomsmen all the supplies to start using a safety razor. Merkur razor, replacement blades, Proraso canned and hard shaving cream, a badger hair brush, an alum block, a nice dopp kit, and a Buck knife. I think they went over OK.

Back