• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gin or Vodka Martinis

Vodka or Gin martini?

• Total voters
I've been doing some vodka soda with lemon and lime juice recently.

I'm just never gonna choose a martini over all the options available to me at a full bar.

in order to properly gauge the magnitude of wrongness, we'll need to know your choice at a full bar

in order to properly gauge the magnitude of wrongness, we'll need to know your choice at a full bar

e1d4cf268d205ff30a492a50e5e3b7cdb4f08be8694075bffeb1b7be50b8fc62.jpg

Yeah, but that was hilarious. If I recall, Jeff didn't think it was as funny.

Yeah, but he deserved it, it was super unfunny when he stole all those forks.

Truth is the dude is actually pretty funny. I am Facebook friends with him now and quite often get a chuckle out of what he posts.

Yeah gotta be in a certain type of mood to want a martini. I'll have one after work when I'm looking for a stiff drink and don't feel like having a beer. Normally like it dry and rinse the glass with a little vermouth. Also love the occasional stuffed olive or two in it, but like martinis you've gotta be in the mood for a little brine.

my father in law was given a bottle of 15 year Pappy Von Winkle by a widow of his very close friend; probably 10-15 yrs old. Might be worth a lot of money? Haven't been able to see the bottle, yet

Back