• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Glenn Beck has a Whistleblower too. Get Ready, he says

Lol. Go buy some gold and a spot in his Texas compound.

Who was it that kept claiming an October surprise during the election, and it was all a big hoax?

That's the first time I've ever watched a Glenn Beck clip. Don't think I'll lose any sleep tonight.

That's the first time I've ever watched a Glenn Beck clip. Don't think I'll lose any sleep tonight.

What!!!! Obama is coming to take your guns!!!!!

Wasn't Glenn Beck the one who really clung to the story that the Saudi student in the Boston bombing was being deported? I wonder if his sources are better this time.

Wasn't Glenn Beck the one who really clung to the story that the Saudi student in the Boston bombing was being deported? I wonder if his sources are better this time.

Yes. He also raped a 10 year old years ago apparently:noidea:...I'm just saying...

He hasn't denied that he buried the bodies of the hookers Craig James killed.

Must be true then! I read about it on the internet.

DDfPpzd.jpg

Everyone who is trying to down play this clearly is in on the mass conspiracy Beck is talking about. You can expect some neg rep coming your way. #TeamAmerica

Beck says the Republicans are capitulating on the Immigration Bill.

Boehner is hosting a special conference meeting with 70 members.

Congress will give amnesty to illegals with Republicans voting in favor.

Back