• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Glenn Beck has a Whistleblower too. Get Ready, he says

Somehow I missed the 80m post. Holy cow. I didn't even realize he was still relevant now that he wasn't on Fox News. Apparently he is. Crazy.

He probably doesn't have the same reach he had with Fox News (yet anyway), but he owns the station, so the money being made off his show goes to his company. He left Fox News to make more money. (Which also makes it seem like he’s more into the money than the politics.)

I tried to look up Beck’s subscriber numbers but failed, however I did come across this:

Beck also announced last month that he hopes to one day create his own town to bring together his various projects. “Independence, USA” is Beck’s libertarian fortress fantasy that would be protected from the rest of the US’ drift away from “the values of freedom, responsibility and truth.” The town would be a Disneyland-esque utopia, based around Beck’s “Media Center” where he would film movies, TV and documentaries.

Amazing.

I love when RJ knows something so well that he is able to discern what is true or not and make a statement as such an absolute. Your opinion is it is not an act, others with evidence in support believe it is an act. The only one that truly knows is the man himself.

to start this plan :

eck also announced last month that he hopes to one day create his own town to bring together his various projects. “Independence, USA” is Beck’s libertarian fortress fantasy that would be protected from the rest of the US’ drift away from “the values of freedom, responsibility and truth.” The town would be a Disneyland-esque utopia, based around Beck’s “Media Center” where he would film movies, TV and documentaries."

He'd have to be the greatest actor that ever lived and one of the smartest people that ever lived to pull off his act 24/7/365 around such a location.

He's neither.

to start this plan :

eck also announced last month that he hopes to one day create his own town to bring together his various projects. “Independence, USA” is Beck’s libertarian fortress fantasy that would be protected from the rest of the US’ drift away from “the values of freedom, responsibility and truth.” The town would be a Disneyland-esque utopia, based around Beck’s “Media Center” where he would film movies, TV and documentaries."

He'd have to be the greatest actor that ever lived and one of the smartest people that ever lived to pull off his act 24/7/365 around such a location.

He's neither.

This is the dumbest argument I have ever had with you (and there is a lot of competition) but he does not live in said community. He only said he hopes to set one up. He doesn't have to be smart or a good actor to announce this...he just needs to have an 8th grade understanding of Atlas Shrugged. 10 years ago this guy had little to no political leanings. He was a washed up radio DJ. He saw money in rousing up the prepper types and has played it perfectly.

The reality is if it's a character he's the greatest actor living today. Try to stay in character for a day. You'll see how hard that is.

Now try for a week. Remember everything he does is watched. Unlike you or me, he couldn't come out of character or he'd found out.

If that happened. he'd lose everything.

Eh, evangelical priests pull it off all the time.

But most believe in the gospel....being a slut is human...:)

I've seen some of Beck's old stuff. He's not that good.

Back