• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Glenn Beck has a Whistleblower too. Get Ready, he says

That guy is such a clown. My parents fucking love him. I would take him a lot more seriously if he were willing to debate his ideas. Say what you will about O'Reilly and even Hannity to a lesser extent, but those guys will debate opposing views.

I am waiting to be called into action Beck. Just give me the word and I will do it (still not sure what I am doing, but I am ready!).

Anyone else have flashbacks of American Gladiators when they saw the Blaze logo..

aahhhhh yeahh

image-blaze.jpg

So it's been more than 24 hours, has the nation been rocked yet?

Just building anticipation like a good entertainer I'm sure.

IIRC, Trump had some "news" but it was just more birther speculation.

Just building anticipation like a good entertainer I'm sure.

There are actually a lot of Missippians that trust Glenn Beck as a source of news. When he was on Fox it was sacrilege to change the channel at the gym.

There are actually a lot of Missippians that trust Glenn Beck as a source of news. When he was on Fox it was sacrilege to change the channel at the gym.

I'm telling you my parents (who both have graduate degrees) are all about the GB Kool-aid. They shower in it. If I try to call my mom while his show is on, she won't answer.

Allegedly Beck's "news" is that John Roberts was blackmailed by NSA into upholding Obamacare.

Yes, Roberts was told the NSA would activate a chip his dentist had implanted during his last visit. That chip would play Glen Beck on a 24 hour loop at different speeds and in different languages directly into the Chief Justice's brain.

Back