• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go PITT and go MIAMI (likely unofficial hedging our bets thread)

who is the best D we've played? Syracuse?

Well the announcer from today’s broadcast still thinks Army has one of the best defenses in the nation after we dropped a million on them.

Serious question, who is the best team left that we play?

Rhett Lashlee is such an absurd name. Absolute perfect name for college football.

go PITT and go MIAMI game thread (likely unofficial)

Wake about to go 13-0 and get left out of the playoff

All because of this thread

Could definitely see State losing their next two games

props to apetit for starting the thread and getting the good karma going

YES. We’re in the driver’s seat. Who cares if they say the ACC is down? They’re going to say that whenever we win, regardless. I want to win the ACC.

my U CANES.

would never say this on the run the table thread, but there’s a plausible way we can get into the ACCCG at 6-2 even if we blow it against both clemson and state.

Watching State lose is always fun

my U CANES.

would never say this on the run the table thread, but there’s a plausible way we can get into the ACCCG at 6-2 even if we blow it against both clemson and state.

Yep. Needed Clemson to choke against Maryland in 2006.

One more Clemson loss and we have to beat duke and state at home to go to the ACC championship game

Back