• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go PITT and go MIAMI (likely unofficial hedging our bets thread)

Was that really a penalty? I mean the guy hit the ground and was getting up well after the kick and the kicker just fell over.

Is anyone really asking if WF fans should be afraid to make the playoff because WF might lose big?

A playoff invite would be a once in a lifetime experience for all of us with a WF connection….

Roll the dice…. That’s what life is all abo

Yeah Michigan State made it and lost 38-0 to Bama but who gives a shit?

Which is not to say that Miami ISN’T incredibly dumb obviously.

Holy shit Miami is dumb

I really wish we played them this year. Would like to get a win against them

Their black uniforms are also fraudulent

too many games left for me to try to parse out the benefits of a State win vs. a Miami win in mid-October

The other reason you want to make the playoff this year is there's no overwhelmingly dominant team out there. Georgia only beat clemson 10-3

Between stupid penalties getting beat on fakes you know fumbling kick offs.

too many games left for me to try to parse out the benefits of a State win vs. a Miami win in mid-October

Stick with the basics. Root for Coastal teams vs. Atlantic teams. Better to be up 1.5 games on State vs. a half game.

Yep, stupid announcers only focused on his knees, but hit elbow dragged the ground on the throw

Wouldn't it have been intentional grounding if he got it off? I'm not sure he was outside the tackle box and I am not sure the ball crossed the scrimmage line?

Yeah, I find myself with Brasky. I guess I'm not as convinced as others that if we run the slate but our only top 20-ish win is against Pitt in the ACCCG that we're guaranteed into the CFP. Our schedule is not great if we're being real here. I can't imagine we'd jump one-loss Bama or Ohio State in that scenario. A win against a top 12-ish State team would help a lot. If you care more about winning the ACC than making the CFP, cool, I guess.

There is no one loss team that get sun over us. And no G5 team. I watched a video last week comparing an undefeated Cinci vs an undefeated Wake. Cinci’s remaining schedule is terrible compared to ours he was a conci fan and said no way they make it over us.

miami's punter has had some really good kicks from his own end zone

i know it's been said but stupid plays are killing the canes in this game

There is no one loss team that get sun over us. And no G5 team. I watched a video last week comparing an undefeated Cinci vs an undefeated Wake. Cinci’s remaining schedule is terrible compared to ours he was a conci fan and said no way they make it over us.

You’re saying a one loss bama and Ohio state doesn’t get in over wake?

By the way, Tech got it to 48-40 and just got an easy onside kick with 20 seconds left.

Back