• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go PITT and go MIAMI (likely unofficial hedging our bets thread)

Yeah, I find myself with Brasky. I guess I'm not as convinced as others that if we run the slate but our only top 20-ish win is against Pitt in the ACCCG that we're guaranteed into the CFP. Our schedule is not great if we're being real here. I can't imagine we'd jump one-loss Bama or Ohio State in that scenario. A win against a top 12-ish State team would help a lot. If you care more about winning the ACC than making the CFP, cool, I guess.

I want both what I don’t want is everyone saying it was a fluke the ACC sucks we are terrible like they always do when we are up and the big names are down. At some point they have to say we are decent right?

Dave Doeren is sooo fucking dumb how are these people paid so much

too many games left for me to try to parse out the benefits of a State win vs. a Miami win in mid-October

according to 538’s calculator state losing would increase our chances to win the ACC from 22% to 26% and of making the playoff from 8% to 9% (not totally sure why the latter is impacted at all)

That was dumb AF just punt and let Miami go 3 and Out and give it right back to you with 1:30 left and a fresh set of downs

States uniforms look like tire treads on the shoulders. Like they got run over. Which hopefully is about to happen in the next 2:49.

I want both what I don’t want is everyone saying it was a fluke the ACC sucks we are terrible like they always do when we are up and the big names are down. At some point they have to say we are decent right?

So you’re rooting for State to win tonight then

I’ll be strolling right on over to PackPride for the meltdown if Miami hangs on here.

That was dumb AF just punt and let Miami go 3 and Out and give it right back to you with 1:30 left and a fresh set of downs

Especially coming off a possession where Miami looked completely lost on offense.

Who cares, if wake wins the ACC they will say this regardless of what every other team does. Doesn't matter.

Is Miami aware that they still need to run plays or…?

I mean, are you watching this State-Miami game and thinking the ACC doesn't suck?

go PITT and go MIAMI game thread (likely unofficial)

according to 538’s calculator state losing would increase our chances to win the ACC from 22% to 26% and of making the playoff from 8% to 9% (not totally sure why the latter is impacted at all)

Because it thinks we’d be more likely to beat State.

LOL at State allowing that 3rd and 16. Now State is trying to let them score. Dude should have gotten the 1st down then went down.

Back