• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go PITT and go MIAMI (likely unofficial hedging our bets thread)

at this point, i'm convinced that either outcome is fine

Now my conundrum is do we want to go undefeated go get embarrassed by UGA or Alabama or go 12-1 and win a bowl game and finish 13-1. Which would be better?

I think we can score on just about anyone. The former, please.

You know if we made the playoff undefeated and got beat badly by any team in it that we would never hear the end of it.

You know if we made the playoff undefeated and got beat badly by any team in it that we would never hear the end of it.

In this scenario we made the playoff , something no wake fan ever expected in their lifetime. We've already done the other scenario. This is a no brainer. Beat a #12 ranked state and Clemson, and we likely jump a lot of 1 loss teams. At this point the season is a failure if we lose to State, so no reason not to root for them to beat the U. It's all upside.

I can root for us to go undefeated rooting for the pack or any shade of blue will always be difficult unless it benefits us say a UNC vs State game at the end of the year with the outcome meaning something for us.

if sorry ass van dyke can throw on the wuffies, we should be able to as well

Watching state struggle against the rpo is certainly encouraging

Wake Forest hyperspace offense with the shoutout from the announcers.

We take care of business we are going to get our shot regardless

Is anyone really asking if WF fans should be afraid to make the playoff because WF might lose big?

A playoff invite would be a once in a lifetime experience for all of us with a WF connection….

Roll the dice…. That’s what life is all abo

This was the morning Clemson lost…. Didn’t get it in

047d444047adb537f66b9a052be297b5.png

da fuq did the state QB just do lol

Yeah, I find myself with Brasky. I guess I'm not as convinced as others that if we run the slate but our only top 20-ish win is against Pitt in the ACCCG that we're guaranteed into the CFP. Our schedule is not great if we're being real here. I can't imagine we'd jump one-loss Bama or Ohio State in that scenario. A win against a top 12-ish State team would help a lot. If you care more about winning the ACC than making the CFP, cool, I guess.

Yeah, I find myself with Brasky. I guess I'm not as convinced as others that if we run the slate but our only top 20-ish win is against Pitt in the ACCCG that we're guaranteed into the CFP. Our schedule is not great if we're being real here. I can't imagine we'd jump one-loss Bama or Ohio State in that scenario. A win against a top 12-ish State team would help a lot. If you care more about winning the ACC than making the CFP, cool, I guess.

Unsurprisingly the Llama gets it
giphy.gif

Back