• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go PITT and go MIAMI (likely unofficial hedging our bets thread)

did anyone figure out how the tiebreaker would pan out if we had a three way tie with clemson and state at 6-2 (assuming we beat state)?

Division record is next after head to head which is good for Clemson and bad for WF unless we lose to Duke

go PITT and go MIAMI game thread (likely unofficial)

Clear missed call on the recovery because State player lost his helmet. Is that reviewable?

Bull crap state got some kind of voodoo luck on their side if they don’t overturn this due to the guy playing with his helmet off

go PITT and go MIAMI game thread (likely unofficial)

State guy should be rewarded for being hard AF

Miami is the dumbest and most undisciplined team in the conference and it’s not close.

You’re welcome

I’m pro-fun

Giving off biff vibes from another townie. I want state to lose and Wake to win the conference. Our defense is a far cry from the 06 d and we didn’t go undefeated and I doubt we will this year. Win the conference continue to build on our progress and recruit better for staying power is the goal.

giphy.gif

That dude holding the chains just got KO'd

Didn’t look like they were paying attention to the play at all

Just signing on to show my solidarity with the rest of the diehards rooting hard for the U for the first time ever.

Back