• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go PITT and go MIAMI (likely unofficial hedging our bets thread)

Random question, but anyone know when they’ll likely announce the time for our game @UNC on 11/6?

That Virginia win looking better and better.

This game is so disjointed, hard to watch

Do we rest the two deep defense against the holes?

Giving off biff vibes from another townie. I want state to lose and Wake to win the conference. Our defense is a far cry from the 06 d and we didn’t go undefeated and I doubt we will this year. Win the conference continue to build on our progress and recruit better for staying power is the goal.

giphy.gif

That Virginia win looking better and better.

We are 4-0 with wins over teams that should be 2-2, 2-2, 4-2, 1-3 at the end of the night, a combined 9-9. The ACC games we have left are against 0-3, 3-0 or 2-1, 3-2, and 0-3, a combined 5-9 or 6-8.

I just want us to take the leap from 7-8 wins a year to 9-10+ consistently it’s time

Anyone else here all these teams wearing black whose main colors are not black? That’s our thing come on now

Or you could just enjoy the moment my brother and root for fun ass big ticket games

I want it believe me I was sitting on the hill during those 56-0 halftime scores against FSU when I was 13 after mowing yards just to get season tickets, but I also want to see us become a premier program in the conference with some staying power.

Sitting on the hill at 17 during that cold rainy game against #13 GT we won with cottony balls in my ear double ear infections and a 101 fever and helped take down the goal post. lol

I want it believe me I was sitting on the hill during those 56-0 halftime scores against FSU when I was 13 after mowing yards just to get season tickets, but I also want to see us become a premier program in the conference with some staying power.

I’ve being going to Wake games since the Caldwell/Rusty days, which is why we have to enjoy these years. Big games every weekend please.

Plus with the wild wild west that is the college football transfer portal, nothing lasts anymore.

Just win now and let’s have some fun. Next year is for Clawson to worry about us, not us. Let’s play a primetime ABC game in 3 weeks.

Now my conundrum is do we want to go undefeated go get embarrassed by UGA or Alabama or go 12-1 and win a bowl game and finish 13-1. Which would be better?

Back