• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

go PITT and go MIAMI (likely unofficial hedging our bets thread)

What a play call. That was so legit. Let's go canes!

Plus I live 10 mins away and Gameday coming into town for a #7 vs #12 matchup would be fucking cool as shit

Way cooler than a COVID set up where they showed up to watch us lose by 50

I guess if you’re not a local fan you don’t get it. #7 Wake- #12 State would be the biggest game in NC during my lifetime. Why do y’all not want that?

The game day and tailgating would be electric

I would get a pass from the wife and drink so much bourbon with my other childhood Wake fans who would come into town for the occasion.

Let’s make it happen Pack

Well I don’t know but I think it could be because SCREW STATE

I come up from outside Atlanta for the games. With kid, lucky to hit three a year now.

go PITT and go MIAMI game thread (likely unofficial)

I come up from outside Atlanta for the games. With kid, lucky to hit three a year now.

I have a one year old so I feel you

Went to the ODU game, night games are all I can swing right now. Would love to be the ESPN/ABC night game against State.

But if there is enough hype I can probably get away with not being a father starting at 3:30 so I need a BIG GAME

I guess if you’re not a local fan you don’t get it. #7 Wake- #12 State would be the biggest game in NC during my lifetime. Why do y’all not want that?

I was all go Canes until this post. You make a point

I get it. Don't let my anti-State bias look like criticsm of you as a good fan wanting the Big Show.

go PITT and go MIAMI game thread (likely unofficial)

Appreciate it fellas

The older I get the more I realize sports are just entertainment. I want the spectacle.

Let’s have some fun.

I have a one year old so I feel you

Went to the ODU game, night games are all I can swing right now. Would love to be the ESPN/ABC night game against State.

But if there is enough hype I can probably get away with not being a father starting at 3:30 so I need a BIG GAME

Yeah we have an almost two-year old. We’re foisting him on the grandparents to go to the State game with friends (used to hit 2-3 per year pre-kid). Next year we’re gonna try him on the Hill against whichever FCS team we play. I assume a noon kick and the action done by early 3rd quarter so can leave early if needed.

#5 wake vs #7 Pitt three weeks later in Charlotte would be bigger

We just gave up 56 points. We have allegedly 12 injuries on defense. Winning every single game seems, ahem, unlikely. If State loses out chances of winning the ACC are enhanced.

#5 wake vs #7 Pitt three weeks later in Charlotte would be bigger

We just gave up 56 points. We have allegedly 12 injuries on defense. Winning every single game seems, ahem, unlikely. If State loses out chances of winning the ACC are enhanced.

da fuq?

Back