• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!

Down in the Durham ditches

I believe the original version was "far beyond the Durham ditches..." At least that's what we sang in the late 60's. The song goes back to our original campus, so Chapel Hill would be beyond Durham.

A Carowhina cheer from the 70s:

Marijuana
Ho chi Mihn
Come on Hells
Gotta win

Far beyond the Durham ditches, there's a place like hell,
Where twenty thousand sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill.

So, piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Go to hell State!

Oh, they're bastards born, and they're bastards bred,
And when they die, they'll be bastards dead.

So, piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Go to hell Duke!

Far beyond the Durham ditches, there's a place called hell,
Where ten thousand sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill.

So, it's piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss, piss, piss.

Fixed to match my era, although I have no problem with a great song evolving over time.

The last time Carolina came to Groves/BB&T was October 27, 2007 . The result: Deacs 37 Carolina 10. I'll take a one point win this time.

329605018_bg8mF-XL-2.jpg

329606773_CEVSK-XL-2.jpg

I believe the original version was "far beyond the Durham ditches..." At least that's what we sang in the late 60's. The song goes back to our original campus, so Chapel Hill would be beyond Durham.

The only part I could remember was the word ditches.

Go read IC if you want to become pretty enraged. They think they're FSU now. Most are predicting a 3-4 TD victory.

ABC, baby!

Just win this one, and the rest is gravy.

Renner wishes he was skinner
cut them up
Eat them for dinner

Poet and didnt know it

I'll take the Deacs (and the points this weekend) - classic Grobe underachievement against a lesser team last week. We are definitely the dogs, but I bet it will be a close game.

GTHC!!!

If there is karma in the world (and I don't think there is), then UNC should get their asses handed to them this weekend.

Back