• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!

Its my experience that most holes follow 'Bama in football.

The ones that show up on Saturday are the ones who live in the area and have no idea where Chapel Hill is.

They are usually mean, nasty drunks.

I might need someone to bail me out Saturday night.

So I was up in Winston-Salem last week for Liberty, went into a store and two guys (30's for both) are in the store. I have a Tennessee hat on for the NCSU/UT game that night. One guy tells me "I'm in the wrong fucking state" then I proceed to tell him that "I'm here for the Wake game tomorrow." To which he responds that "no one gives a fuck about Wake Forest". I tell him that a lot of people do. He responds that "no one that is intelligent outside this awful city likes that school". I respond that I'm from Hilton Head and people down there like it (there's a small WF crowd there). He says he doesn't give a fuck what I say. I ask him if he even went to UNC, he claims he did but cannot remember the name of his freshmen dorm. Then they start in on my mom who was with me about where she was from. She says Delaware and one of them goes "Wow, and I thought WF was irrelevant. Do they even know what football is up there?"

What an awful fan base. I hope nothing but awful things for UNC and their Walmart trash fans. I'm pretty sure the guys owned or ran the store so don't use the popcorn shop by the Elizabeths near Hanes Mall.

I need one of these:

images

Go to Hell indeed you pussy blue holes.

Article in Raleigh paper today about AJ Marshall. Gist of it is that he grew up around a bunch of Hole-worshipping WalMart fans and he's never been down with or understood that.

Go read IC if you want to become pretty enraged. They think they're FSU now. Most are predicting a 3-4 TD victory.

FSU? I'll take that.

The last time Carolina came to Groves/BB&T was October 27, 2007 . The result: Deacs 37 Carolina 10. I'll take a one point win this time.

http://www.bobhebertphoto.com/Wake-Forest-Football/Wake-Forest-Football-2007/Wake-UNC-19c/329605018_bg8mF-XL-2.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.bobhebertphoto.com/Wake-Forest-Football/Wake-Forest-Football-2007/Wake-UNC-44/329606773_CEVSK-XL-2.jpg

Great shots...per usual. Thanks, Bob!

Bump for the weather delay!

You had to wait an hour to punch them in their collective vagina, but you'll do it.

Go to Hell Carolina!

Back