• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!

VT isn't on the schedule this year, so I've had this game circled as the one I want to win the most since the schedule game out. Let's get it done boys!! GTHC!!!

Is this a TV game? Or ESPN3? Or none of the above?

Maybe because I try to always look at the brighter side of things: Regardless of the outcome of this game (Praying for a wake win), Wake still has a better chance of making a bowl than UNC..which is good

If WFU loses the game, will that game get wiped from our records later when UNC has to vacate wins from 2012?

If WFU loses the game, will that game get wiped from our records later when UNC has to vacate wins from 2012?

UNC will never have to vacate wins with the way things are rolling in the NCAA.

UNC used to be a great example of all that was right with college athletics. It has been a long down hill slide and now it represents everything bad about college athletics. The program has become a complete and total embarassment.

My friends that went there are not pleased. The professors are pissed. The question is can the ones that truly care do anything about the wholesale corruption there.

Bottom line UNC is now disgusting and worthy of every bit of bile poured out to them. Every fan and all of my friends - You can all blow me. Time to clean up your fucking mess!

Oh, forgot to add y'all have best wishes from 100% of the PackPride community. I hope y'all kick the shit out of them.

Go Deacs!

I wore a tie dye shirt to the ACC Tourney in DC '05 (hadn't started my freshmen year yet) and my first experience with a Wake fan was a guy telling me I'd learn my ABC's. I said yeah I'm excited for classes...then he corrected me by saying 'Nonono...Anyone But Carolina. You will learn to hate those assholes.'

I wore a tie dye shirt to the ACC Tourney in DC '05 (hadn't started my freshmen year yet) and my first experience with a Wake fan was a guy telling me I'd learn my ABC's. I said yeah I'm excited for classes...then he corrected me by saying 'Nonono...Anyone But Carolina. You will learn to hate those assholes.'

ABCD's. Anyone But Carolina or Duke.

diver -

UNC used to be a great example of all that was right with college athletics. It has been a long down hill slide and now it represents everything bad about college athletics. The program has become a complete and total embarassment.

My friends that went there are not pleased. The professors are pissed. The question is can the ones that truly care do anything about the wholesale corruption there.

Bottom line UNC is now disgusting and worthy of every bit of bile poured out to them. Every fan and all of my friends - You can all blow me. Time to clean up your fucking mess!

If they're allowed to, the Wake student section could have a field day with multi-subject home made signs on Saturday, eh ?

I really hope there are signs on Saturday. If the situations were reversed, there would be signs about us. Remember the shitstorm they rained down on State back during Shoegate?

Those pompous cheating assclowns deserve to have their noses rubbed in every embarrassing detail that has surfaced since this scandal broke 2 years ago.

I hope to see giant Butch Davis, Black Santa, Marvin Austin & Julius Peppers heads.

I also hope they I don't get arrested for fighting one of the 20K redneck Wal Mart kerliner "fans" that show up on Saturday.

GO TO HELL, CAROLINA! GO TO HELL!!!!

According to the NCAA, UNC has done nothing wrong. What are you talking about?!? They're innocent.

According to the NCAA, UNC has done nothing wrong. What are you talking about?!? They're innocent.

I don't follow UNC football. Just UNC basketball, so I don't know the details of what happened. Go Heels!

I went to a Wake/Goat game in Kenan and, on entering the North Gate, I encountered a young lady passing out t-shirts with that characteristic blue color. At game's end I tucked the shirt under my belt and headed out the gate. A Deacon fan came up to me abruptly and asked, "You didn't BUY that, did you?" I replied that the item in question was given out at the gate, but that I had no idea what to do with it. He replied, "Well, now you have something to wash your car with."
Go To Hell, Carolina!

Back