• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gold Jerseys this Sat

Reaction score
(Not pro combat)

Hopefully a Wake Forest win, in any color!

Last edited:
@MattJames919

Combat jerseys are gonna be fresh! All gold, have WF on the sleeve, names on the back of them, AND black numbers! Stay tuned

I wish the golf team would get some pro combats, Haas would look sweet in them.

Why do people not want the combat jerseys (or w/e they are)? They bring exposure to the program, good or bad, and the players love them. Who cares honestly as long as we win? If the players get jacked up then I fail to see how it is a bad thing.

we have great unis, but for a national TV game we're going to dress like the circus is in town...

eh, whatever. if the players and recruits like it, i'm fine.

I'm skeptical, Matt James likes to mess around.

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally something different. Wish we would come out with the black matte helmets.

Why do people not want the combat jerseys (or w/e they are)? They bring exposure to the program, good or bad, and the players love them. Who cares honestly as long as we win? If the players get jacked up then I fail to see how it is a bad thing.

And if we don't win? We just look silly wearing some sort of circus jersey and losing with tons of national exposure. Our all blacks look so good, there's no need for something lame.

lol what if he just tweeted that to get people to come to the game...#bawse

Are there fans sitting around trying to decide whether to go to the game who might be swayed by a new jersey? :confused:

Back